LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:39 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Shieldmaiden wrote:
LOL! The image that brings into my head! Have another GP Dain, for making me laugh and for spamming up your own thread! Laughing

A little spam is good for everyone. Except those that get on the scale every day. Rolling Eyes

After all, spam is so juicy sweeeeet!

(Only not really. More salty than anything.)
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:49 am
Ok enough with the spam, food variety or otherwise! Lets "kick this pig" as mm puts it!

You got a task for us o bearded one?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:14 am
Very soon, my lem0ny friend.

I said people could enter until tomorrow, and I’m sticking to that. One day left, folks! If you want it, get in NOW! Mr. Green

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:02 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Lets "kick this pig" as mm puts it!

that’s right!!! the phrase which is sweeping over the country, nay, sweeping over the whole WORLD!!! by 2010 we estimate half the global population to be using this innovative phrase, which has become a phenomenon!

there you go, have some SPAM. lol.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:45 pm
macheteman wrote:
lem0nhead wrote:

that’s right!!! the phrase which is sweeping over the country, nay, sweeping over the whole WORLD!!! by 2010 we estimate half the global population to be using this innovative phrase, which has become a phenomenon!

Any more spam out of you, and you’ll have to walk the plank! Leave you squealing from the feeling. Squeaking from the freaking. Oiking from the boinking.

(In other words, I get the reference. Razz)

macheteman
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:48 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
macheteman wrote:
lem0nhead wrote:

Any more spam out of you, and you’ll have to walk the plank! Leave you squealing from the feeling. Squeaking from the freaking. Oiking from the boinking.

(In other words, I get the reference. Razz)

wait, lol, did i reference something i don’t think i meant to... ROLF!!!

now i feel stupid.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
menace64
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:45 am
Ham is good.

Haha! menace spammed, too!
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:01 am
menace64 wrote:
Ham is good.

I am doing too, but i have to award a GP to menace for the amusingness.

I hope i understand that phrase as well mm, cos i didnt at first and thought u didnt like animals of the pig variety, but its to do with nfl yea?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:08 am
208-209
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:45 am
lem0nhead wrote:
menace64 wrote:
Ham is good.

I am doing too, but i have to award a GP to menace for the amusingness.

I hope i understand that phrase as well mm, cos i didnt at first and thought u didnt like animals of the pig variety, but its to do with nfl yea?

He prefers biting dust over eating pig. See every post he makes when he joins a DC contest.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards