LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 pm
Yeah we’re going to try this and see how it works.

Would the furious charger be better in 3 or 4 vitality? NBarden is pushing for 4, but SoP thinks it’s great the way it is.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:33 pm
Celebrimbor wrote:

Would the furious charger be better in 3 or 4 vitality? NBarden is pushing for 4, but SoP thinks it’s great the way it is.

I reckon it’s fine at 3, but I don’t think it matters hugely.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:38 pm
Celebrimbor wrote:

4, IMO. Of course, you already knew that.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:31 pm
OK did some thinking, I’m staying with 3 for now unless I get a huge outcry.

Next DC.

6 •Orc Polluter Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 12
Vitality: 4
Site Number: 4
Legion 4.
Regroup: Exert this minion twice and discard another Orc minion to discard a free peoples possession.

Right now I’m working on the possession-stripping abilities, then I’ll go on to the skirmish-power later.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:47 pm
Celebrimbor wrote:
6 •Orc Polluter Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 12
Vitality: 4
Site Number: 4
Legion 4.
Regroup: Exert this minion twice and discard another Orc minion to discard a free peoples possession.

So he can spot 4 Orc minions to discard a condition or follower? Make sure to capitalise ’Free Peoples’ but at the moment I reckon he could be 5 easily or could have more strength or a damage bonus or fierce (assuming Legion does what I think it does).

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:21 am
Learn from your partner, always post the new mechanism with your DC. I now know what lord does but not legion. I cant review til then.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Legion X. When you play this minion, if you can spot X other minions of this minion’s culture, you may discard a free peoples condition or follower

and the card looks good.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:27 am
Thanks SoP. GP

The card seems fine but the ability seems useless, a minion and 2 exertions which you probably wont have in the regroup is way too costly for discard of one possession.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I thought it was maneuver Laughing make it just 2 exertions.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:16 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Actually, I’d keep the discarding minion part, and make it at the start of regroup, with no exerting.

Losing minions as regroup costs seems to be a good way to keep Legion under control for the FP double-moves. IMHO.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards