LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:16 am
2 The Most Remarkable Tales Gandalf
Event * Fellowship
Tale.
Exert Gandalf to choose one: play the fellowship’s next site if it is a forest or dwelling, remove a burden, or take a Shire card from your discard pile into hand.
If you had heard only a quarter of what I have heard about him, and I have only heard very little of all there is to hear, you would be prepared for any sort of remarkable tale.

0 Wizard’s Talk Gandalf
Event * Fellowship
Spot Gandalf to choose one: Add 1 to draw a card, add 2 to heal a Hobbit, or add 3 to remove a burden.
"Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is morning to be good on?"

0 A Fair Response Shire
Event * Response
If an opponent plays an event, spot a Hobbit to cancel that event. If that event was a maneuver or skirmish event, you may heal a companion.
"All of them at once," said Bilbo.

2 Troublesome Things, Adventures Shire
Event * Skirmish
Discard a Shire card from hand to cancel a skirmish involving a Hobbit.
"I should think so - in these parts! We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them."

1 A Wizard’s Gaze Gandalf
Event * Fellowship
Spell.
Spot Gandalf to reveal an opponent’s hand. Then, you may exert that Gandalf Wizard to discard a revealed card with a twilight cost of 3 or less.
He stood leaning on his stick and gazing at the hobbit without saying anything, till Bilbo got quite uncomfortable and even a little cross.

Hope these have given you a fair idea of the sort of funny little cards we’ll be getting out of The Hobbit. Enjoy!

Oh, and a completely pointless DC for you Terry Pratchett fans (meaning proably just Lem0n, then...)

3 Things Not Worth Knowing [Lu-Tze]
Event * Maneuver
Spot Lu-Tze and make the move limit for this turn -1 (to a minimum of 1) to return a minion to its owner’s hand.
"Do you know what happens when you try to slice time while on a magically powered object traveling at over 70 miles per hour?" "No." "Neither do I, and I don’t want to find out!
Last edited by elf lvr on Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:58 pm; edited 7 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:58 am
elf lvr wrote:
Event * Fellowship
Tale.
Exert a Gandalf Wizard to choose one: play the fellowship’s next site, remove a burden, or take a Shire card from your discard pile into hand.
If you had heard only a quarter of what I have heard about him, and I have only heard very little of all there is to hear, you would be prepared for any sort of remarkable tale.

Makes Ease the Burden look ridiculously obsolete. Make it Gandalf only and maybe limit the site to dwelling or sanctuary or something.

elf lvr wrote:
0 Wizard’s Talk Gandalf
Event * Fellowship
Spot a Gandalf Wizard to choose one: Add 1 to draw a card, add 2 to heal a Hobbit, or add 3 to remove a burden.
"Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is morning to be good on?"

Again, I don’t see any reason for this card to not apply only to Gandalf. That said, this is a fantastic card. I suggest you make a horizontal cycle of this card for each culture in this set - that’s how cool this idea is!

elf lvr wrote:
0 A Fair Response Shire
Event * Response
Spot a Hobbit to cancel an opponent’s event. If that event was a maneuver or skirmish event, you may heal a companion.

Phrasing is a little off. Better would be: ’If a Shadow event is played, spot a Hobbit to cancel its effects...’ Nice, but I think should cost 1 or put the event on top of its owner’s draw deck.

elf lvr wrote:
Event * Skirmish
"I should think so - in these parts! We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them."

Maybe could even cost 1. Can’t complain!

elf lvr wrote:
Event * Fellowship
Spell.
Spot a Gandalf Wizard to reveal an opponent’s hand. Then, you may exert that Gandalf Wizard to discard a revealed card with a twilight cost of 3 or less.
He stood leaning on his stick and gazing at the hobbit without saying anything, till Bilbo got quite uncomfortable and even a little cross.

Cool, but same note on the Gandalf thing.

elf lvr wrote:
Event * Maneuver
Spot Lu-Tze and make the move limit for this turn -1 (to a minimum of 1) to return a minion to its owner’s hand.
"Do you know what happens when you try to slice time while on a magically powered object travelling at over 70 miles per hour?" "No." "Neither do I, and I don’t want to find out!

As it is written: ’Oo you’re so sharp you’ll cut yourself one of these days!’ Razz

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:38 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
Event * Fellowship
Tale.
Exert Gandalf to choose one: play the fellowship’s next site if it is a forest or dwelling, remove a burden, or take a Shire card from your discard pile into hand.
cut cost to 1-0

0 Wizard’s Talk Gandalf
Event * Fellowship
Spot Gandalf to choose one: Add 1 to draw a card, add 2 to heal a Hobbit, or add 3 to remove a burden.
cool!

0 A Fair Response Shire
Event * Response
Spot a Hobbit to cancel an opponent’s event. If that event was a maneuver or skirmish event, you may heal a companion.
if an opponent plays an event spot a hobbit...

Event * Skirmish
works.

Event * Fellowship
Spell.
Spot Gandalf to reveal an opponent’s hand. Then, you may exert that Gandalf Wizard to discard a revealed card with a twilight cost of 3 or less.
cool!

Event * Maneuver
"Do you know what happens when you try to slice time while on a magically powered object travelling at over 70 miles per hour?" "No." "Neither do I, and I don’t want to find out!

uh..sure misspelled traveling
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:23 pm
I think I will make a cycle of "Wizard’s Talk"-ish cards. You’ll see the Dwarven and Shire ones after this batch.

1 A Fair Rebuttal Gandalf
Event * Response
If an opponent uses a special ability, spot Gandalf to cancel its effects. If that ability was a maneuver or skirmish special ability, you may return a spell from your discard pile to hand.
"What a lot of things you do use Good morning for!" said Gandalf. "Now you mean that you want to get rid of me, and that it won’t be good till I move off."

A Fair Rebuttal and A Fair Response!

4 The Most Spectacular! Gandalf
Condition * Support Area
Spell. Toil 1.
Response: If you play a spell, discard this condition to copy its effects, ignoring costs.
Not the man that used to make such particularly excellent fireworks! I remember those! Splendid! They used to go up like great lilies and snapdragons and laburnums of fire and hang in the twilight all evening!"

Combine this with Flashes, Bangs and Smoke from, uh... The Next Set to get a potential 3 or more uses out of one spell!

Now, of the set of Dwarves that follow Bilbo on his quest, there will be at least two versions in this set. The first, you’ll see right about now!

2 *Dwalin, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
At the start of your fellowship phase, you may add 2 to heal another Dwarf or Bilbo.
Skirmish: Exert Dwalin to make him damage +1.
"Dwalin at your service!" he said with a low bow.

2 *Balin, Whitebeard Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Strength: 5
Vitality: 4
Damage +1.
While the fellowship is at an underground or mountain site, Balin is strength +1 and resistance +1.
Response: If another Dwarf is about to take a wound, exert Balin to prevent that wound.
Instead there was a very old-looking dwarf on the step with a white beard and a scarlet hood; and he too hopped inside as soon as the door was open, just as if he had been invited.

1 *Kili, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
When you play Kili, you may play Fili from your draw deck or discard pile.
Skirmish: If Kili is not assigned to skirmish, discard him to make another Dwarf strength +3.
"Kili at your service!"

1 *Fili, At your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
When you play Fili, you may play Kili from your draw deck or discard pile.
Skirmish: If Fili is not assigned to skirmish, discard him to cancel a skirmish involving a Dwarf.
"And Fili!" added the other; and they both swept off their blue hoods and bowed.

Fili can cancel Kili’s skirmish so he can be discarded to help your other dwarves. Convenient, eh? And when you play one, you can get the other; from draw deck or discard pile, wherever you may have put them!

2 *Dori, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
While at an underground site, Dori is damage +1.
Skirmish: Discard a possession Dori bears to heal him.
He had hardly turned the knob, before they were all inside, bowing and saying "at your service" one after another.

2 *Nori, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Each time the fellowship moves and you have not played a possession this turn, add 1.
At the start of each Fellowship phase, if Nori bears a possession (except a hand weapon), heal him.
Dori, Nori, and Ori brought out flutes from somewhere inside their coats...

2 *Ori, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Damage +1.
Each time Ori wins a skirmish, you may heal Bilbo.
Skirmish: Discard 2 cards from hand to play a Dwarven tale from your discard pile.
Very soon two purple hoods, a grey hood, a brown hood, and a white hood were hanging on the pegs...

2 *Oin, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Each time you play a Dwarven tale, you may reinforce a Dwarven token.
The twilight cost of each Dwarven card with a twilight cost of 4 or more is -1.
...off they marched with their broad hands stuck in their gold and silver belts to join the others.

2 *Gloin, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
When you play Gloin, you may play a Dwarven condition from your discard pile and stack a card from hand on it.
Skirmish: Discard a Free Peoples card stacked on a Dwarven condition to make Gloin strength +2.
Skirmish: Discard a Shadow card stacked on a Dwarven condition to make Gloin damage +1.
"He looks more like a grocer than a burglar!"

2 *Bifur, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
While you have initiative, Bifur is strength +1 and damage +1.
Skirmish: If you have initiative, discard 2 cards from hand to make another Dwarf strength +2.
"At your service!" said Bifur, Bofur, and Bombur standing in a row.

2 *Bofur, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Skirmish: If the Shadow has initiative, exert Bofur to draw 2 cards.
Bifur and Bofur went out too, and came back with clarinets that they had left among the walking-sticks.

Notice the synergy with Bifur and Bofur? Losing and gaining, losing and gaining...

2 *Bombur, At Your Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Resisance: 6
Maneuver or Regroup: Exert Bombur to heal another Dwarf.
For one thing, Bombur was immensely fat and heavy.

3 *Thorin, In His Own Service Dwarven
Companion * Dwarf
Strength: 7
Vitailty: 3
The twilight cost of each other Dwarf in your starting fellowship is -1.
While you have initiative, each other Dwarf and hobbit is strength +1.
Skirmish: Exert Thorin to wound an Orc he is skirmishing.
Thorin indeed was very haughty, and said nothing about service; but poor Mr. Baggins said he was sorry so many times, that at last he grunted "pray don’t mention it," and stopped frowning.

Eeesh... maybe I’ll only make second versions of some of these.

Reviews are greatly appreciated, I need some ideas on how to make these dwarves unique. I think I did an okay job, but...
Last edited by elf lvr on Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:43 pm
elf lvr wrote:
Event * Response
If an opponent uses a special ability, spot Gandalf to cancel its effects. If that ability was a maneuver or skirmish special ability, you may return a spell from your discard pile to hand.
"What a lot of things you do use Good morning for!" said Gandalf. "Now you mean that you want to get rid of me, and that it won’t be good till I move off."

Interesting. Perhaps too good however, maybe you should limit it to either conditions or minions.

elf lvr wrote:
3 The Most Spectacular! Gandalf
Condition * Support Area
Spell.
Response: If you play a spell, discard this condition to copy its effects, ignoring costs.
Not the man that used to make such particularly excellent fireworks! I remember those! Splendid! They used to go up like great lilies and snapdragons and laburnums of fire and hang in the twilight all evening!"

Ahh! Craziness! Better, how about your spells get stacked on this condition, then replayed by discarding it? That gives basically the same effects but it isn’t mind-boggling as far as the rules are concerned! And technically this card means you could play a spell without spotting Gandalf, for example. Or, you could play Staff Asunder once, then again without discarding a staff. That’s a bit too crazy I think, though I admire the ingenuity.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
At the start of your fellowship phase, you may add 2 to heal another Dwarf or Hobbit.

Okay, possibly too good but I think alright - especially as there aren’t many good Dwarves anyway.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Damage +1.
While the fellowship is at an underground site, Balin is strength +1 and resistance +1.
Response: If another Dwarf is about to take a wound, exert Balin to prevent that wound.
Instead there was a very old-looking dwarf on the step with a white beard and a scarlet hood; and he too hopped inside as soon as the door was open, just as if he had been invited.

Fine.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Skirmish: If Kili is not assigned to skirmish, discard him to make another Dwarf strength +3.
"Kili at your service!"

It needs an ’except in your starting fellowship’ in there somewhere. Nice.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Skirmish: If Fili is not assigned to skirmish, discard him to cancel a skirmish involving a Dwarf.
"And Fili!" added the other; and they both swept off their blue hoods and bowed.

Very interesting. There doesn’t seem to be a unifying theme for all these dwarves though.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
He had hardly turned the knob, before they were all inside, bowing and saying "at your service" one after another.

Cool.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Each time the fellowship moves and you have not played a possession this turn, add 2.
At the start of each Fellowship phase, if Nori bears a possession (except a hand weapon), heal him.

Very interesting.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Damage +1.
Each time Ori wins a skirmish, you may heal a Hobbit.
Skirmish: Discard 2 cards from hand to play a Dwarven tale from your discard pile.
Very soon two purple hoods, a grey hood, a brown hood, and a white hood were hanging on the pegs...

Change ’a Hobbit’ to ’Bilbo’ and he’s fine.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
...off they marched with their broad hands stuck in their gold and silver belts to join the others.

PARADOX! What if you play a card with a twilight cost of 4 and it’s reduced. Then it’s no longer 4 or more so the modifier no longer applies! Plus, this guy is too good. Stick with the first ability and slap on a damage bonus and he’s fine.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
When you play Gloin, you may play a Dwarven condition from your discard pile and stack a card from hand on it.
Skirmish: Discard a Free Peoples card stacked on a condition to make Gloin strength +2.
Skirmish: Discard a Shadow card stacked on a condition to make Gloin damage +1.

On a Dwarven condition, lest it get too out of hand. And you should not be able to discard cards stacked on your opponent’s conditions. In fact, I think I’d remove the last ability altogether and he’s still rock. However, I’m still not getting much of a theme.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Skirmish: If you have initiative, discard 2 cards from hand to make another Dwarf strength +2.

Okay. Interesting.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Each time you lose initiative, you may remove a threat.
Bifur and Bofur went out too, and came back with clarinets that they had left among the walking-sticks.

His first ability is probably broken, but whatever.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Each time Bombur is assigned to skirmish, add a threat.

Firstly, you’ve mispelled resistance. Secondly, his ability is not good enough to warrant his disadvantage. Take out the first line and he’s fine.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Dwarf
Thorin indeed was very haughty, and said nothing about service; but poor Mr. Baggins said he was sorry so many times, that at last he grunted "pray don’t mention it," and stopped frowning.

Clever subtitle. ’Each other Dwarf and Bilbo is strength +1’ - he has nothing to do with any other Hobbits ever! Fine.

elf lvr wrote:
Reviews are greatly appreciated, I need some ideas on how to make these dwarves unique. I think I did an okay job, but...

First thing, vary the stats and twilight costs. I can’t tell you how bored I was by the end of all those dwarves, almost all of whom were 2/6/3/6. Balin and Thorin are easily old enough and good enough to warrant 4 cost stats, and some of the others like Dwalin and Gloin and Oin could easily be a 3/7/3/6. Or some other touches, like increasing Dori’s resistance, because I think he deserves it, or decreasing Gloin because he doubted Bilbo. Also, a clear theme hasn’t emerged in my mind. Sure some of the dwarves with similar names work together (as they should do), but there’s no unification - after all they are 1 unit. And Thorin should be central to that theme, not some random abilities. Some of them worked with threats or stacking or tokens or discarding themselves. Choose one or two of those, and work with it for ALL 13 of the dwarves and I’ll be much happier. You can always make a second version of each following a different theme later.

Plus, the next time you post so many cards in one thread (let alone 3), I’ll be very unlikely to review them.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:27 am
elf lvr wrote:

Holy crap man, i just finished your last two that took me 15 minutes and now the same amount again, in just 1 thread!
Bum theres no smiley thats falling asleep or snoring!

Event * Response

Seems really powerful as special abilites, particularly skirmish ones, are constantly used. Change to just maneuver.

Condition * Support Area
Spell.

Wow powerful id say needs to cost 4, as it just sits in ur SA waiting so no clog like having 2 of the event.

Companion * Dwarf
At the start of your fellowship phase, you may add 2 to heal another Dwarf or Hobbit.

Hmm alright.

Companion * Dwarf
Damage +1.
While the fellowship is at an underground site, Balin is strength +1 and resistance +1.

Cool.

Companion * Dwarf
"Kili at your service!"

Erm ok. Cant see why he should only cost 1. Look at dwarf guard. This guy is still better. 2.

Companion * Dwarf

See above comment.

Companion * Dwarf

Fine.

Companion * Dwarf
Each time the fellowship moves and you have not played a possession this turn, add 2.

Hmmm intriguing. Seems ok.

Companion * Dwarf
Damage +1.

Fine.

Companion * Dwarf

Sound.

Companion * Dwarf
Skirmish: Discard a Free Peoples card stacked on a condition to make Gloin strength +2.

Too good. Drop the entire bit about shadow cards.

Companion * Dwarf

Fine.

Companion * Dwarf

Yeah good synergy, but his gametext is too good, means u can gain initiative back whenever you want which is too manipulative of something that is supposed to be an advantage to the shadow. Needs changing badly.

Companion * Dwarf

Fits in with the character but because of that he’s useless and would never be used.

Companion * Dwarf

Ok.

Ive been with Thran on my thoughts lately but i have to say i dont think you need a "theme" with these guys, they each bring their own unique character and abilities to the party and dont neccessairly need to work as a unit which they often didnt.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
How much time did you waste putting together this many cards Laughing insane...

elf lvr wrote:

Event * Response
cool!

Condition * Support Area
Spell.
needs gandalf enforcement. to play spot gandalf would work

Companion * Dwarf
cool

Companion * Dwarf
Damage +1.
hum...I guess. maybe underground or mountain.

Companion * Dwarf
"Kili at your service!"
weird concept...maybe and damage+1 if Thorin

Companion * Dwarf
maybe discard him and exert a dwarf.

Companion * Dwarf
to heal him or bilbo possibly. again underground or mountain maybe?

Companion * Dwarf
the first ability could be safely cut methinks.

Companion * Dwarf
Damage +1.
nice

Companion * Dwarf
I likey.

Companion * Dwarf
works

Companion * Dwarf
nice

Companion * Dwarf
interesting...

Companion * Dwarf
maybe and remove one if he is unwounded or something

Companion * Dwarf

misspelled vitality, (I corrected it), maybe if thorin bears a shield, exert him to wound...

I made it through! Dancing
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:56 pm
lem0nhead wrote:

Bum theres no smiley thats falling asleep or snoring![/b]

Quote:
Fits in with the character but because of that he’s useless and would never be used.

Thanks for the encouragement. Thumbs Up

Anyways, becuase of definately differing opinions, I mostly just kept the cards the same, but since you seemed to be united on Gloin, I updated him to only discarding cards stacked on Dwarven conditions, not opponents’, because, well, I made a stupid mistake and that’s how he was meant to be originally.

Now here’s a post that doesn’t contain 15 DC’s. Thank me!

2 That’s What Bilbo Baggins Hates! Dwarven
Event * Maneuver
Tale.
Exert Bilbo to make a Dwarf strength +3 until the regroup phase, or exert a Dwarf to make Bilbo strength +3 until the regroup phase.
Chip the glasses and crack the plates! / Blunt the knives and bend the forks! / That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates- /Smash the bottles and burn the corks!

1 On Every Door! Dwarven
Event * Maneuver
Tale.
Spot Bilbo and exert a Dwarf (or spot 2 Dwarves and exert Bilbo) to reveal the top three cards of a shadow player’s draw deck. You may make that player choose to discard those cards or two cards from hand.
Cut the cloth and tread on the fat! / Pour the milk on the pantry floor! / Leave the bones on the bedroom mat! / Splash the wine on every door!

1 Send Them Down the Hall to Roll! Dwarven
Condition * Support Area
Tale.
To play, spot a Dwarf.
Regroup: Discard a Dwarven or Shire possession to heal a companion.
Dump the crocks in a boiling bawl; / Pound them up with a thumping pole; / And when you’ve finished, if any are whole, / Send them down the hall to roll!

0 Carefully, Carefully With the Plates! Dwarven
Event * Fellowship
Tale.
Spot a Dwarf to choose one: Add 1 to play a Dwarven possession from your draw deck, add 2 to draw 2 cards, or add 3 to remove 2 threats.
That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates! / So, carefully! Carefully with the plates!
Last edited by elf lvr on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:11 am
elf lvr wrote:
lem0nhead wrote:

Bum theres no smiley thats falling asleep or snoring![/b]

Quote:

Thanks for the encouragement. Thumbs Up

Which bit did you find encouraging? Razz I was just saying you did a good job on Bombur cos he’s useless in the book and his gamtext reflects that so u did him well! Or the bit about sleeping? Well there was a LOT of 2/6/3 dwarves!

Thank you.

Event * Maneuver
Tale.
Exert a Hobbit to make a Dwarf strength +3 until the regroup phase, or exert a Dwarf to make a Hobbit strength +3 until the regroup phase.
Chip the glasses and crack the plates! / Blunt the knives and bend the forks! / That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates- /Smash the bottles and burn the corks!

Good but balanced.

0 On Every Door! Dwarven
Event * Maneuver
Tale.
Spot a Hobbit and exert a Dwarf (or spot 2 Dwarves and exert a Hobbit) to reveal the top three cards of a shadow player’s draw deck. You may make that player choose to discard those cards or two cards from hand.
Cut the cloth and tread on the fat! / Pour the milk on the pantry floor! / Leave the bones on the bedroom mat! / Splash the wine on every door!

Wow strong NPE power. Shouldnt be free even with the exert.

Condition * Support Area
Tale.
To play, spot a Dwarf.
Regroup: Discard a possession to heal a companion.
Dump the crocks in a boiling bawl; / Pound them up with a thumping pole; / And when you’ve finished, if any are whole, / Send them down the hall to roll!

Id make it of the same culture.

Event * Fellowship
Tale.
Spot a Dwarf to choose one: Add 1 to remove a threat, add 2 to draw 2 cards, or add 3 to play a Dwarven possession from your draw deck.

These are a bunch of daft titles but whatever, you are el after all. Think adding 3 for a possession is excessive 1 or 2 for that as well.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:54 am
elf lvr wrote:

THANKS!

Event * Maneuver
Tale.
Exert a Hobbit to make a Dwarf strength +3 until the regroup phase, or exert a Dwarf to make a Hobbit strength +3 until the regroup phase.
cut cost to 1 maybe except the RB, otherwise you could save 4 of these and have a +12 Rb on site 9, or you could make it if they are in region 1-2

0 On Every Door! Dwarven
Event * Maneuver
Tale.
Spot a Hobbit and exert a Dwarf (or spot 2 Dwarves and exert a Hobbit) to reveal the top three cards of a shadow player’s draw deck. You may make that player choose to discard those cards or two cards from hand.
cool

Condition * Support Area
Tale.
To play, spot a Dwarf.
Regroup: Discard a possession to heal a companion.
works

Event * Fellowship
Tale.
Spot a Dwarf to choose one: Add 1 to remove a threat, add 2 to draw 2 cards, or add 3 to play a Dwarven possession from your draw deck.

cool!
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards