LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:41 pm
Same rules as the first one of these, only with Y.

Yellow sepent GGU

Yellow Serpent can’t attack or block alone.

Whenever Yellow Serpent deals combat damage to a creature, destroy it.

First Strike

1/3

"You yellow bellied little... oh @#$%!"

Yolk! 3R

Instant

Creatures opponents control can’t block this turn.

"Talk about pulling his pants down..."
Last edited by La_Sin_Grail on Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrianBoitano
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:16 pm
Uhh... Yolk! is Incite Hysteria.
Yearn for More 2BlueBlue
Instant
As an additional cost to playing Yearn for More, sacrifice any number of permanents.
Look at the top three cards of your library and remove two of them from the game. Draw a card. Repeat this process for each permanent sacrificed for Yearn for More.

Un-sets:
Yawgmoth’s Living Will 2Black
Sorcery
Choose any number of permanents you own. For each of those permanents, target player gains control of that permanent when you leave the game. You still own those cards.
"Not again" -Hans
Hello kind Sir or Madam, I am a polite sig virus. Please put me into your fine and dandy signature so that I might continue to replicate. Thank you for your time.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:01 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Well, this IS a Dream Card thread, so...

Inu-Yasha, demonic warrior 3RedBlack
Legendary Creature - Demon Warrior
Ninjutsu 1RedBlack
Haste, bushido 2.
If you played Inu-Yasha paying his NInjutsu cost, Inu-Yasha comes into play with a -1/-1 counter on it and loses bushido until the end of the turn.
4/3
I don't like YOU.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:31 pm
whoops, lol. Uh, I’l lfic that.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:02 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Btw, I wrote Inu-Yasha with an "y", and THEN found out it’s with an "i". Since I can’t delete posts, I simply edited it, maybe I can use it when we get to "I"...
So, here’s my Y card:

Yelling 1White
Instant
Creatures with power 2 or less can’t attack you this turn. Creatures don’t untap during your opponent’s next untap phase.
"She screamed so loud that the front whole line was struck dumb, while the others still became dazed"
I don't like YOU.
The First
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:42 am
Joined: 07 Oct 2005 Posts: 195 Location: Anderlecht, Belgium
Enjoy Mr. Green

Yawgmoth’s Itsy-Bitsy Spider - 1
Artifact Creature - Teeny-Weeny Mechanical Spider

Fear
Beware 2
(When this creature deals combat damage to a player, choose 2 non-land permanents that player controls. Then that player must sacrifice 2 non-land permanents of his choice. If the choices match, sacrifice Yawgmoth’s Itsy-Bitsy Spider. Otherwise, put a copy of Yawgmoth’s Itsy-Bitsy Spider into play for each mismatch.)

1/3
"Told you so."
Great minds bleed alike.
Do not copy media. Support creativity.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:23 am
so you make them sac two creatures for one mana? That seems a little... unblanaced?
The First
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:23 am
La_Sin_Grail wrote:
so you make them sac two creatures for one mana? That seems a little... unblanaced?

Is it? The creature is vulnerable to creature removal, artifact removal and blast. It can be blocked "easily" and has low toughness. It will be 2 for 1 is the worst case.

I think that this card has potential. Maybe I could increase it to 2 mana or 1 permanent Confused
Great minds bleed alike.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:41 am
With fear, I’d say it’s not easily blocked.

As for changing it to permanent, that might make it better. Actually, I’m sure it would. If it’s permanent (not non-land), then you’re very likely to have them guess wrong.
The First
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:00 pm
La_Sin_Grail wrote:
With fear, I’d say it’s not easily blocked.

As for changing it to permanent, that might make it better. Actually, I’m sure it would. If it’s permanent (not non-land), then you’re very likely to have them guess wrong.

They don’t have to guess... You point to 2 permanents. Then they sac 2. If they match, the creature is destroyed. Otherwise you get extra Itsy-Bitsy tokens.

Changing it to permanent is actually very, very bad IMO. Then you can start make them sac land in the early game. After all the spider only costs 1. I was saying altering it to only 1 non-land permanent.

I wanted a card that practically says destroy two target permanents but this is a lot less powerful (and more balanced, more chaos, more options,...). It can still destroy 2 permanents, but not target permanent per se, only if opponent chooses 1 or 2 other permanents, you get more Spiders but they are not THAT strong after all. They are great to keep aggro at bay. Or to destroy Owl type control decks if not countered.

I’m not sure but it seems balanced to me in the T2 environment. In T1 they are probably very, very bad.

Can I get some more opinions about my spider?
Great minds bleed alike.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards