LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:41 am
That’s right, the set is finall getting kicked off today! Smile First, I’ll start with a few cards that revolve around Elrond himself...

4Elrond, Master of Healing Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
Muster.
At the start of the fellowship phase, you may exert Elrond twice to heal another companion (and draw a card if you can spot 2 or more Free Peoples cultures).
Regroup: Exert Elrond and discard an Elven card from hand to discard a Shadow condition borne by a companion.
”’Elrond is a master of healing, but the weapons of our Enemy are deadly.’”

1 Healing of Elrond Elven
Condition • Support Area
Fellowship or Regroup: Spot Elrond and discard this condition to heal an exhausted companion and draw a card.
”’Then Elrond removed a splinter.’”

2 Make for Rivendell Elven
Event • Maneuver
Spot an Elf to replace the fellowship’s current site with a site from your adventure deck. If that site is a forest or river, you may discard an Elven card from hand to draw a card.
”…his heart was moved suddenly with a desire to see the house of Elrond Halfelven, and breathe the air of that deep valley where many of the Fair Folk still dwelt in peace.”
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in totalI had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

4Elrond, Master of the Last Homely House Elven
Companion • Elf
Muster.
At the start of the fellowship phase, you may exert Elrond twice to heal another companion (and draw a card if you can spot 2 or more Free Peoples cultures).
Regroup: Exert Elrond and discard an Elven card from hand to discard a Shadow condition borne by a companion.
[b really his title doesn’t fit with his lore or his ability. change it to master of healing or something. that being said the actualy card aside from the subtitle is Thumbs Up[/b]

0 Healing of Elrond Elven
Condition • Support Area
Fellowship or Regroup: Spot Elrond and discard this condition to heal an exhausted companion and draw a card.
noice instant healing! though for no cost and being a condition? make it cost 1...

1 Make for Rivendell Elven
Event • Maneuver
Spot an Elf to replace the fellowship’s current site with a site from your adventure deck. If that site is a forest or river, you may discard an Elven card from hand to draw a card.
”…his heart was moved suddenly with a desire to see the house of Elrond Halfelven, and breathe the air of that deep valley where many of the Fair Folk still dwelt in peace.”

cool!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:25 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
4Elrond, Master of the Last Homely House Elven
Companion • Elf
Muster.

I think it would be better to spot 3 or more cultures for the card drawing, but I like him a lot. Everything a great Elrond should be. Thumbs Up

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Condition • Support Area

You know what this would actually go great with? Gondor Wraiths. Twisted Evil But yeah, it works alright since it requires exhaustion...a state you normally wouldn’t want to be in.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
1 Make for Rivendell Elven
Event • Maneuver

Not so sure about this one. Giving Elves such easy site control tips the scales a bit. Hmm. Think Maybe limit this to while at a sanctuary, or perhaps while at a forest or river already.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:44 pm
I tweaked ’em a bit. Thumbs Up Thanks for the reviews, guys! GP
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

4Elrond, Master of Healing Elven
Companion • Elf
Muster.

His first ability seems a bit painful imho id never use it even with the card drawing, the regroup bit is cool though.

Condition • Support Area

Funky, id make it unique though for sure.

2 Make for Rivendell Elven
Event • Maneuver

Sweeeet.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:38 pm
2Arwen, Likeness of Lúthien Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
While you can spot 3 Elves, the twilight cost of each Elven condition is -1 (or -2 if you can spot 4 or more Shadow conditions).
””So it was that Frodo saw her whom few mortals had yet seen; Arwen, daughter of Elrond….”

2Celeborn, Lord of Lórien Elven
Companion • Elf
Muster.
Maneuver: Exert Celeborn to play an Elven possession from your discard pile.
”’Here is the city of the Galadhrim where dwell the Lord Celeborn and Galadriel the Lady of Lórien.’”

2 Blade of Lórien Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be an Elf.
Response: If bearer is about to lose a skirmish, you may discard this possession to reinforce an Elven token and make bearer gain hunter 3.
”’You cannot cross the rivers again, and behind you there are now secret sentinels that you cannot pass.’”
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in totalI had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:54 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Companion • Elf
The twilight cost of each Elven condition is -1 (or -2 if you can spot 4 or more Shadow conditions).
””So it was that Frodo saw her whom few mortals had yet seen; Arwen, daughter of Elrond….”

Wow. Shocked I think that’s simply too good. Perhaps spot a couple more Elves for that text to work.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Companion • Elf
Hunter 1. Muster.
”’Here is the city of the Galadhrim where dwell the Lord Celeborn and Galadriel the Lady of Lórien.’”

Nifty. I don’t know about him having hunter, though. IF you keep it, I’d drop his strength to 5.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
2 Blade of Lórien Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be an Elf.
Response: If bearer is about to take a wound in a skirmish, you may discard this possession to reinforce and Elven token and make bearer gain hunter 4.
”’You cannot cross the rivers again, and behind you there are now secret sentinels that you cannot pass.’”

"an", not "and". Rolling Eyes I’d drop the last part to hunter 3.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Edited. Thanks! Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Companion • Elf
While you can spot 3 Elves, the twilight cost of each Elven condition is -1 (or -2 if you can spot 4 or more Shadow conditions).
works...but why you would play her over any other arwen is beyond me

Companion • Elf
Muster.
maybe or draw deck

2 Blade of Lórien Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be an Elf.
Response: If bearer is about to take a wound in a skirmish, you may discard this possession to reinforce an Elven token and make bearer gain hunter 3.

well, if he is about to take a wound, generally the skirmish has been resolved, so the hunter ability does nothing. needs to be if he is about to lose a skirmish or something like that.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:09 am
Thanks for the reviews! Thumbs Up

2Haldir, Captain of Lórien Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 5
Hunter 1.
While you can spot another Elven Elf, Haldir is an archer.
Skirmish: Exert Haldir to make a minion skirmishing an Elven companion strength -1 (or -2 if you can spot Celeborn or Galadriel).
”’You cannot go back….’”

1 Bow of Lórien Elven
Possession • Ranged Weapon
Bearer must be an Elven Elf. Bearer gains hunter 1.
Archery: Remove 3 Elven tokens to make the fellowship archery total +1.
”’None of the Orcs will ever return out of Lórien.’”

2 We Cannot Risk Battle Elven
Event • Skirmish
Make a minion skirmishing an Elven Elf strength -1 for each card in a Shadow player’s hand. That Shadow player may remove a burden or a threat to prevent this.
”’The three of us could not challenge a hundred….’”
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in totalI had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards