LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:44 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Indeed, there will be a whole host of Incogs in the Cobra culture, including you guys. Wink
Not sure when I’ll start getting them up, but it should be soon.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:53 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Okay, well I just realized that I accidentally made the work-related Shadow cards Black when they should have been Green.
Fixed.

A few more to keep you amused.

Two FP debate ones first,

0 Klingon Proverbs Gondor
Event – Response
Argument.
To play, exert AgentDrake.
If a minion is about to be assigned to skirmish another Debater companion, you may add a threat to discard that minion.
“‘There’s an old Klingon proverb: Never exploit your enemy’s weakness. Falsify your own.’” (AQ)

1 Pathetic Fallacy Gondor
Event – Regroup
Spot two Debater companions to discard a minion or spot four Debater companions to discard two minions.
Calling your opponents ‘Evil Nazi Sympathizers’ because they don’t believe your harm about people dieing may not be grounded in logic, but it seems to work anyway.

And now three "Chaos" ones (The shadow side of my summer job)

1 Vampire Bugs Green
Minion – Creature
Strength 2
Vitality 1
Site 2
To play, spot a Green card in your support area.
Each time the Free Peoples player assigns this minion to a skirmish a companion, you may exert that companion.
Skirmish: Discard this minion and remove a Green token from your condition to exert a companion skirmishing a minion.
“‘**** mosquitoes!’” (AQ)

^I believe the lore is self-explanitory.

2 Anther Bugs Green
Minion – Creature
Strength 3
Vitality 1
Site 2
To play, spot a Green card in your support area.
Each time the Free Peoples player assigns this minion to a skirmish a companion, you may exert that companion.
Each of your other Creature minions is strength +1.
“‘You mean those things that bite?’ ‘Yeah, those.’ ‘No idea what they are.’” (AQ)

^ We didn’t know what these stupid bugs were, but they looked like pollen anthers with legs and fangs, so we called them Anther Bugs, though more often they were referred to as "those things that bite." Never realized such a tiny bug could chomp down so hard.
I looked them up afterwards and finally found out that they were Lacewing larvae. Apparently, these b******s bite down and inject some sorta hyper-strong chemical into their prey that turns the prey into goop for the little b****** to suck up through its fangs. It bloody hurt. Alot. Would leave big welts, too.

1 Ineffective Pesticides Green
Condition – Support Area
At the start of each Shadow Phase, you may play a Green Creature from here as if from hand.
Regroup: Remove a Green token from your condition to stack a Creature minion here from your discard pile.
“‘I thought they sprayed these fields every night!’”

^I believe that the title is self-explanitory.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:51 am
AgentDrake wrote:
Event – Response
Argument.
If a minion is about to be assigned to skirmish another Debater companion, you may add a threat to discard that minion.
“‘There’s an old Klingon proverb: Never exploit your enemy’s weakness. Falsify your own.’” (AQ)

Nice lore. Laughing
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:01 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
AgentDrake wrote:
Event – Response
Argument.

Nice lore. Laughing

Seconded. That’s awesome. Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:49 pm
Here’s something you guys should like...

New loaded kayword: Incognito.
The Incogs are played face-down and remain so until they are either assigned, or something "reveals them in play," turning them face-up so that their identity is known. Will have a primary focus on threats and surprises.... like The Hidden One (whoever that was.)

3 *CG, Al the Killer Cobra
Minion – CC
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Site 2
Incognito.(This minion is played face-down and remains so until assigned.) Lurker.
Assignment: Reveal this minion in play to discard a card at random from the Free Peoples player’s hand.
“‘You’ve got the wrong guy. I’m not CarpeGuitarrem. They call me Al. Al the Killer.’” (AQ)

8 *The Hidden One, Master Incognito Cobra
Minion – CC
Strength 14
Vitality 4
Site 2
Fierce. Incognito.(This minion is played face-down and remains so until assigned.)
Response: If another Incognito as about to be assigned to a skirmish, reveal this Incognito in play and exert him twice to assign him to that skirmish instead. The Free Peoples player may add three threats to prevent that.
“‘Unknown - Incognito was never caught’”(AQ)

4 *Dain, Thankful Incog Cobra
Minion – CC
Strength 9
Vitality 3
Site 2
Incognito.(This minion is played face-down and remains so until assigned.)
When you play this minion, you may reveal him in play to add a threat.
Dain is strength +1 for each threat you can spot.
“‘Curses. I knew my holiday cheer and generosity would get me into trouble.’” (AQ)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:24 pm
Ooh, nice Incogs. Smile I’m looking forward to seeing Merrick and NB. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:22 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AgentDrake wrote:
Here’s something you guys should like...

New loaded kayword: Incognito.
The Incogs are played face-down and remain so until they are either assigned, or something "reveals them in play," turning them face-up so that their identity is known. Will have a primary focus on threats and surprises.... like The Hidden One (whoever that was.)

Interesting. Quite interesting.
Quote:
3 *CG, Al the Killer Cobra
Minion – CC
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Site 2
Incognito.(This minion is played face-down and remains so until assigned.) Lurker.
Assignment: Reveal this minion in play to discard a card at random from the Free Peoples player’s hand.
“‘You’ve got the wrong guy. I’m not CarpeGuitarrem. They call me Al. Al the Killer.’” (AQ)

Hehe, I’m the first one! Nice power, I like it. In fact, it reminds me a bit of Al the Killer in the story, because he would use a sniper rifle. So essentially...you can "snipe" the FP hand. (I would totally sing "Good eye, sniper; I’ll shoot, you run" when using that ability)
Quote:
8 *The Hidden One, Master Incognito Cobra
Minion – CC
Strength 14
Vitality 4
Site 2
Fierce. Incognito.(This minion is played face-down and remains so until assigned.)
Response: If another Incognito as about to be assigned to a skirmish, reveal this Incognito in play and exert him twice to assign him to that skirmish instead. The Free Peoples player may add three threats to prevent that.
“‘Unknown - Incognito was never caught’”(AQ)

Very nice. A powerful brute.
Quote:
4 *Dain, Thankful Incog Cobra
Minion – CC
Strength 9
Vitality 3
Site 2
Incognito.(This minion is played face-down and remains so until assigned.)
When you play this minion, you may reveal him in play to add a threat.
Dain is strength +1 for each threat you can spot.
“‘Curses. I knew my holiday cheer and generosity would get me into trouble.’” (AQ)

This is the only one where I’m a bit iffy on the correlation, just flavor-wise, of title and ability. I don’t quite get how this connects with Dain the Incognito. But I like the card.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Incognito
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:55 pm
your representations are...interesting. I shall look forwards to taking them off your computer when I kill you.
Incognito. Professional Assassin.

You're next.
AgentDrake
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Incognito wrote:
your representations are...interesting. I shall look forwards to taking them off your computer when I kill you.

Shocked

[panic]
Someone protect me!!!!!

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

HELP!!! HELPHELPHELP!!!

I’M GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/panic]

Laughing

CG: The connection in Dain’s Incog is that he gave out a few extra hints, supposedly because of thanksgiving coming up. It’s still a sorta iffy connection, but....
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:02 am
But of course, I had to put this in to match the season!
It’s part of the "Fate" culture, which represents just about anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else.

1 Last-Minute Shopping Ring (FP)
Event - Fellowship
Exert AgentDrake to reconcile your hand.
The twilight cost of each other Free Peoples card played this phase is +1.
Christmas Time is here... And Shopping Time is rapidly coming to a close.

Merry Christmas, all!
Last edited by AgentDrake on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in totalNever kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards