LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
NBarden
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Here’s the deal.

I’ll design a DC, and I want someone to point out a broken combo. I make sure that the cards I make have a broken combo first, though. If after a while, nobody can find it, I’ll post the combo.

1 Return to Your Posts Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Spot Gandalf to heal a companion.

Find the combo.
Last edited by NBarden on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:28 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
NBarden wrote:
2 Return to Your Posts Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Spot Gandalf to heal a companion and make a minion strength -1.

Well, that makes for a nasty combo with Erland, of course, since you could exert him to play it from discard, then use it to heal him and make a minion strength -1. Rinse and repeat as many times as you wish.

Not sure if that’s what you were looking for, though.... Think
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:35 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thats what I’m thinking. infinite strength minus.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 pm
Pursue that thought a little. I edited the card, because that combo was to easy. Very Happy I’m thinking a different one.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:41 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Well NOW you can combo with Erland to control your hand size, giving yourself initiative and losing it over and over to combo with cards like Brooding On Tomorrow, Hardy Garrison, A Light In His Mind, etc.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Exactly! The particular combo is Hardy Garrison to wound all the minions to death, although any of the lose initiative cards are also good. By the way, you could do that before as well.

1 Master Betrayed Us Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Response: Each time Smeagol is discarded from play, you may take a Gollum event into hand from your discard pile.

This one is trickier, but most certainly broken.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
never? wait that one card that exerts 3 times to discard minions make the move limit plus one and do something else...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
menace64
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:03 pm
Well, Be Back Soon would wreak havoc with that card... that is, if we can find some way to bring Smeagol back every time.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:05 pm
If there’s an event that brings smeagol back and does something else... but I can’t think of any right now.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
NBarden
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:06 pm
On the right track.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards