LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:50 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Thanks to NBarden for taking the lead on this before, but that thread, unfortunately, fell into slight disorganization. So I asked AP for a do-over, and he kindly complied. Smile

So, let’s do this again. I will follow the general format NB started, with each character first being listed with ALL gametext and stats afforded by their companion card and all cards they bear (and displaying the combined cost of all those cards). Then, below that, will be the character followed by all artifacts, possessions, events, conditions, followers, etc. that companion’s owner has created for them.

I’ll also be doing these in order of culture and name rather than order of appearance, as before. Little easier to track that way, I hope.

So, that means we start with Dwarven, then Elven, then Gandalf, etc.

EDIT: I went ahead and moved Rorin into this post so that all the main characters would fit onto the first page of this thread. Otherwise, poor Ectheow was all by his lonesome on page 2. No good. Razz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rorin - DáinIronfoot

CHARACTER WITH STATS AND ABILITIES:

7Rorin, Dwarven Defender Dwarven
w/ Rorin’s Battle Axe, Final Work of Balir, Rorin’s Armor, Hauberk of Steel, and Throwing Axe Mail; spotting Unlikely Friendship
Companion • Dwarf
Strength: 9
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 8
Damage +2. Hunter 3.
While Rorin is unwounded, he may not be overwhelmed unless his strength is tripled.
Each minion skirmishing Rorin loses all damage bonuses (except from possessions or artifacts).
Each time you play a Dwarven card during a skirmish involving Rorin, you may exert a minion in that skirmish.
Each time Rorin wins a skirmish, you may make a Gandalf Man strength +2 until the regroup phase.
Archery: Discard Throwing Axe to make the Shadow player exert a minion.
Skirmish: Discard Throwing Axe to exert a minion skirmishing Rorin.
Skirmish: Exert Rorin to take a Dwarven event into hand from your discard pile.
“‘I would rather fight my battle now, to whatever end, then sit here and wait for it to come to me.”

DCs:

3Rorin, Dwarven Defender Dwarven
Companion • Dwarf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Damage +1. Hunter 2.
While Rorin is unwounded, he may not be overwhelmed unless his strength is tripled.
Skirmish: Exert Rorin to take a Dwarven event into hand from your discard pile.
“‘I would rather fight my battle now, to whatever end, then sit here and wait for it to come to me.”

2Rorin’s Battle Axe, Final Work of Balir Dwarven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be a Dwarf. Bearer is damage +1.
If bearer is Rorin, each time you play a Dwarven card during a skirmish involving him, you may exert a minion in that skirmish.
A traditional double-bladed weapon, the battle axe carried by Rorin is covered in ornate symbols and was the last crafted by his father before Balir’s death.

1Rorin’s Armor, Hauberk of Steel Mail Dwarven
Possession • Armor
Vitality +1
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Rorin.
Each minion skirmishing Rorin loses all damage bonuses (except from possessions or artifacts).
Tough, durable armor enables Dwarves to shake off blows that would cripple others.

1 Throwing Axe Dwarven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be a Dwarf. This weapon may be borne in addition to 1 other hand weapon.
Fellowship: Exert 2 Dwarves (or Rorin) to play this possession from your discard pile onto your Dwarven companion.
Archery: Discard this possession to make the Shadow player exert a minion.
Skirmish: Discard this possession to exert a minion skirmishing bearer.

2Unlikely Friendship Dwarven
Condition • Support Area
Tale. To play, spot 3 races in the fellowship.
While you can spot an Elf, Rorin is resistance +1.
While you can spot a ranger or valiant companion, Rorin gains hunter 1.
Each time Rorin wins a skirmish, you may make a Gandalf Man strength +2 until the regroup phase.

1 Baruk Sigin-tarag! Dwarven
Event • Skirmish
Make a Dwarf strength +2 (or strength +3 and damage +1 if he has resistance 4 or more). If he wins this skirmish, you may add a threat to make a Shadow player wound a minion.
”Rorin may have been far from home, but his fury was enough for ten of his kin.”
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 6 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:56 pm
Legoles - legoles3333

4Legoles, Captain of the Guard Elven
w/ Legoles’ Sword, Ancient Blade and Legoles’ Bow, Weapon of Mirkwood
Companion • Elf
Archer. Damage +1.
Archery: Exert Legoles to wound a minion (limit once per phase).

DCs:

2Legoles, Captain of the Guard Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 7
Resistance: 7
Archer.

1Legoles’ Sword, Ancient Blade Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be an Elf.
If bearer is Legoles, he is damage +1.

1Legoles’ Bow, Weapon of Mirkwood Elven
Possession • Ranged Weapon
Resistance +1
Bearer must be an Elf.
Archery: If bearer is Legoles, exert him to wound a minion (limit once per phase).

3 Support of the Elves Elven
Event • Skirmish
Make an Elf with resistance 5 or more strength +2 for each Elf you can spot.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:03 pm
Silvarin - elf lvr

5Silvarin, Last Guardian of Mirkwood Elven
w/ Aruthrin, Heirloom, Lindrodrel, Heirloom, and Bluestone, Sorcerer’s Ring
Companion • Elf
Strength: 8
Vitality: 5
Hunter 1.
Each time you play a spell that exerts Silvarin, you may heal him (limit once per phase).
Each time Silvarin wins a fierce skirmish, you may heal another companion.
While you cannot spot another Elf or a Gandalf Wizard, Silvarin is resistance -2.
Skirmish: Discard 2 cards from hand to exert a minion Silvarin is skirmishing.
Response: If an Elven spell is played, discard Bluestone to return it to hand after its effects have resolved. You may play that spell again this turn, ignoring costs.
"A word is stronger than the blade."

DCs:

2Silvarin, Last Guardian of Mirkwood Elven
Companion • Elf
While Silvarin bears a hand weapon, he gains hunter 1.
Each time you play a spell that exerts Silvarin, you may heal him (limit once per phase).
"A word is stronger than the blade."

2Aruthrin, Heirloom Elven
Poessession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +1
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be Silvarin.
Each time Silvarin wins a fierce skirmish, you may heal another companion.

1Lindrodrel, Heirloom Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Silvarin. This possession may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon.
Skirmish: Discard 2 cards from hand to exert a minion Silvarin is skirmishing.

0Bluestone, The Sorcerer’s Ring Elven
Artifact • Ring
Bearer must be Silvarin. While you cannot spot another Elf or a Gandalf Wizard, he is resistance -2.
Response: If an Elven spell is played, discard this artifact to return it to hand after its effects have resolved. You may play that spell again this turn, ignoring costs.

1 What Comes Next Elven
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, add an Elven token here for each Elf you can spot.
Manevuer: Remove 2 Elven tokens from here to reveal the top card of your draw deck. If it is an Elven spell, you may take it into hand.
Then he got another ale.

2 Wit and Words Elven
Event • Fellowship
Spot an Elf and a companion of a different race to take an Elven card from your discard pile into hand.
"Ask no questions and I’ll tell you no lies!"

1 Olorin’s Teachings Elven
Event • Skirmish
Spell.
Exert Silvarin to make him strength +3. If you can spot another Elf (or Gandalf), the shadow player may not use skirmish special abilities.
An odd light shone, and the uruk-hai was blinded...
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:06 pm
Tuilin - sickofpalantirs

6Tuilin, Ranger and Marksman Elven
w/ Bow of Tuilin, Weapon of Accuracy and Tuilin’s Armor, Light and Strong
Companion • Elf
Archer. Ranger. Hunter 1.
Each time a minion takes a wound during the archery phase, you may exert Tuilin to wound that minion (limit once per phase).
Each time Tuilin is about to exert or take a wound, you may discard Tuilin’s Armor to place no token for that wound or exertion.
Each time Tuilin is assigned to skirmish a wounded minion, the Free Peoples player may add a threat to reinforce an Elven token.
Archery: Exert Tuilin twice to make another ranger gain archer until the regroup phase (or exert Tuilin once if that ranger is an Elven companion).
Tuilin was arguably the second best archer in Middle-earth, behind the prince of Mirkwood.

DCs:

3Tuilin, Ranger and Marksman Elven
Companion • Elf
Archer. Ranger.
Archery:
Exert Tuilin twice to make another ranger gain archer until the regroup phase (or exert Tuilin once if that ranger is an Elven companion).
Tuilin was arguably the second best archer in Middle-earth, behind the prince of Mirkwood.

1Bow of Tuilin, Weapon of Accuracy Elven
Strength +1
Bearer must be Tuilin.
If bearer is Tuilin, each time a minion takes a wound during the archery phase, you may exert Tuilin to wound that minion (limit once per phase).
Made many years ago, it was a fine display of elven craftsmanship.

1Tuilin’s Armor, Light and Strong Elven
Possession • Armor
Bearer must be Tuilin. He gains hunter 1. Each time he is about to exert or take a wound, you may discard this possession to place no token for that wound or exertion.
Tuilin’s armor was leather, made for maximum speed and flexibility while not sacrificing protection.

1 Tuilin’s Sword, Elvish Longsword Elven
Possession • Hand weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be an Elf. If bearer is Tuilin, each time he is assigned to skirmish a wounded minion, the Free Peoples player may add a threat to reinforce an Elven token.
Unlike most elvish swords, Tuilin’s was one-handed and he was its first wielder.

1Deep Calm Elven
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, add an Elven token here (or 2 if at a forest or sanctuary).
Each time your Elf takes a wound or exerts in a skirmish, add an Elven token here.
Fellowship: Remove 2 tokens from here to heal an Elven companion.
Elves could renew much of their strength without sleep.

1 Swift and Sure Elven
Event • Skirmish
Discard a possession borne by a minion skirmishing your Elf. If that Elf bears a ranged weapon, you may make that minion strength -1.
Every movement of an Elvish warrior was calculated and quick. This left opponents frustrated, their strokes cutting through nothing but air, and an easy target for a swift attack.

1 Elvish Blessing Elven
Event • Fellowship or Regroup
Spot 2 Elves to choose one: heal an Elf; take an Elven card from your discard pile into hand; or wound a minion.
"May the Vala be with you."
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Ryle - macheteman

7Ryle, Leader of the Ortans Gandalf
w/ Blade of Dale, Bow of Bard, Ortan’s Gear, and Cram
Companion • Man
Vitality: 6
Resistance: 11
Ranger. Hunter 1.
Shadow cards may not discard Blade of Dale.
While you can spot a Gandalf follower, Ryle is strength +1.
At the start of each maneuver phase, if Ryle has resistance 6 or more, you may heal a Gandalf Man or ranger (and remove 1 if Ryle has resistance 7 or more).
At the end of each archery phase, you may wound a minion.
Response: If you play an event during Ryle’s skirmish, you may exert him and add a threat to take that event into hand instead of discarding it.
Regroup: Add 2 and discard Cram to draw 2 cards or discard a Shadow condition borne by a companion.
“‘...that boy has potential even he cannot fully see.’”

DCs:

2Ryle, Leader of the Ortans Gandalf
Companion • Man
Strength: 5
Ranger.
While bearing a possession, Ryle is vitality +1.
At the start of each maneuver phase, if Ryle has resistance 6 or more, you may heal a Gandalf Man or ranger (and remove 1 if Ryle has resistance 7 or more).
“‘...that boy has potential even he cannot fully see.’”

2Blade of Dale Gandalf
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be a Gandalf Man or Rorin.
While you can spot a Gandalf follower, bearer is strength +1.
While bearer is Ryle, Shadow cards may not discard this possession.
And finding himself without weapon, Rorin drew forth the sword, and smote the encircling goblins while Ryle was still lost in the dark of unconsciousness.

2Bow of Bard Gandalf
Possession • Bow
Bearer must be Bard, Brand or Ryle.
Bearer gains hunter 1.
At the end of the archery phase, you may wound a minion.
“The black arrow sped straight from the string...”

1 Ortan’s Gear Gandalf
Possession • Pack
Resistance: +2
Bearer must be a Gandalf ranger.
Response: If you play an event during Ryle’s skirmish, you may exert him and add a threat to take that event into hand instead of discarding it.

0 Cram Gandalf
Possession • Waybread
Resistance +1
Bearer must be a Gandalf Man or a Dwarf.
Regroup: If you can spot a Gandalf Man, add 2 and discard this possession to draw 2 cards or discard a Shadow condition borne by a companion.
Cram was waybread made by the men of dale, ideal for long marches, and travel.

1 Blood of Bard Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Exert a Gandalf ranger to make that ranger strength +1 for each other ranger you can spot.
If that ranger wins this skirmish, you may spot 6 rangers to wound a minion.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:11 pm
Curubethion - DáinIronfoot (currently)

8Curubethion, Northern Dúnedain Gondor
w/ Dagmor, Slayer of Darkness, Curubethion’s Bow, Longbow of the North, and Curubethion’s Cloak, Gray Mantle
Companion • Man
Resistance: 9
Ranger. Hunter 2. Damage +1. Archer.
While the fellowship is at a forest or battleground, at the start of each archery phase, you may choose one: make the fellowship archery total +1; or make Curubethion not add to the fellowship archery total to wound a minion.
While the fellowship is at a forest site, each minion skirmishing a Gondor ranger is site number +2.
Each roaming minion skirmishing Curubethion loses all hunter bonuses.
Each time Curubethion wins a skirmish, you may exert him to discard a Shadow condition. Limit once per turn.
Each time Curubethion wins a fierce skirmish, you may exert a minion skirmishing a ranger.
At the start of each regroup phase, if Curubethion did not lose a skirmish this turn, you may heal another companion.
Long a defender of the Free Peoples of the north, Curubethion rode as quickly as he could to aid those in the south as the war for Middle-earth began in earnest.

DCs:

4Curubethion, Northern Dúnedain Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger. Hunter 2.
Each time Curubethion wins a fierce skirmish, you may exert a minion skirmishing a ranger.
At the start of each regroup phase, if Curubethion did not lose a skirmish this turn, you may heal another companion.
Long a defender of the Free Peoples of the north, Curubethion rode as quickly as he could to aid those in the south as the war for Middle-earth began in earnest.

2Dagmor, Slayer of Darkness Gondor
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be Curubethion.
He is damage +1.
Each time Curubethion wins a skirmish, you may exert him to discard a Shadow condition. Limit once per turn.
Named after the weapon of the legendary Beren Erchamion, Curubethion’s blade has slain nearly as many foes as its namesake in the defense of Middle-earth.

1Curubethion’s Bow, Longbow of the North Gondor
He is an archer.
While the fellowship is at a forest or battleground, at the start of each archery phase, you may choose one: make the fellowship archery total +1; or make Curubethion not add to the fellowship archery total to wound a minion.
“‘He doesn’t show it often, but I hear there are few with steadier aim than Curubethion.’”

1Curubethion’s Cloak, Gray Mantle Gondor
Possession • Cloak
Resistance +1
While the fellowship is at a forest site, each minion skirmishing a Gondor ranger is site number +2.
Each roaming minion skirmishing Curubethion loses all hunter bonuses.
Always shrouded in mystery, Curubethion was also often shrouded in shadows when he did not want to be seen.

2Healing Fragrance Gondor
Possession • Support Area
To play, spot a Gondor ranger.
When you play this possession, add a Gondor token here for each ranger you can spot (limit 4).
Regroup: Add 2 (or 1 if you can spot Aragorn or Curubethion) and either remove a Gondor token from here or discard this possession to heal a companion.
“‘Athelas. Curubethion brought some from the north.’”
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:13 pm
Dirthon - AnonymousProdigy

4Dirthon, Son of Dirthor Gondor
w/ Sword of Ithilien and Dirthon’s Bow, Bow of Gondor
Companion • Man
Hunter 2. Ranger. Archer.
While you can spot another ranger, Dirthon is damage +1.
Each time Dirthon wins a skirmish, you may make another Gondor Man gain hunter 1 until the regroup phase.
Archery: Exert Dirthon and spot another Gondor Man to exert a minion (or wound that minion if it is roaming).
Dirthon’s fury was doubled....

DCs:

2Dirthon, Son of Dirthor Gondor
Companion • Man
Hunter 1. Ranger.
While you can spot another ranger, Dirthon is damage +1.
Dirthon’s fury was doubled....

1 Sword of Ithilien Gondor
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be a Gondor Man.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may make another Gondor Man gain hunter 1 until the regroup phase.
...he sliced off the heads of two more Uruks....

1Dirthon’s Longbow, Bow of Gondor Gondor
Bearer must be Dirthon. He is an archer and gains hunter 1.
Archery: Exert Dirthon and spot another Gondor Man to exert a minion (or wound that minion if it is roaming).
The longbows of Ithilien had deadly accuracy and precision.

2Dirthor, Ranger of Ithilien Gondor
Follower
Strength +2
Resistance +1
Aid2.
Each time you transfer this to a companion, except a Gondor ranger, exert bearer.
Response: If a Gondor ranger is about to take a wound that would kill him or her, you may exert another Gondor ranger to prevent that and take a Gondor card from your discard pile into hand.
“I have been a ranger for fifteen years....”

2 Strength In Unity Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor ranger strength +1 for each other Gondor ranger you can spot (and heal a companion if you can spot a roaming minion).
“...protect your fellow companion as you would protect yourself....”

1 Blade-master of Arnor Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor companion bearing a hand weapon strength +2 (and damage +1 if that companion is a ranger).
“...Dirthon stepped to the side and plunged his sword into the beast....”
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:15 pm
Duinihir - NBarden

7Duinihir, Defender of Middle Earth Gondor
w/ Duinihir’s Bow, Swift and Deadly, Narhim, Cold Fire, Tehtyrch, Elven Long-Knife and A Ranger’s Dexterity
Companion • Man
Ranger. Hunter 1. Archer. Defender +1
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may assign Duinihir to skirmish an Orc or Uruk-Hai to suspend the current phase. Begin a skirmish involving Duinihir and that minion. At the end of that skirmish, resume the suspended phase.
At the start of the assignment phase, you may make Duinihir defender -1 (to a minimum of defender +0) to make a minion with the lowest strength unable to be assigned to a skirmish.
Response: If a minion uses an assignment special ability, exert Duinihir to cancel that ability and assign that minion to skirmish Duinihir.
Assignment: Exert Duinihir and assign a minion to skirmish a companion to make that minion lose all skirmish special abilities until the regroup phase.
Assignment: Exert Duinihir, add a threat, and assign two minions to skirmish him. Exert each minion assigned to a skirmish.
"I feel it in my bones. I smell it, hear it, and sense it. The great war of our time has begun, and I will not sit idly by. For Middle Earth."

DCs:

2Duinihir, Defender of Middle Earth Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger. Hunter 1.
Response:
If a minion uses an assignment special ability, exert Duinihir to cancel that ability and assign that minion to skirmish Duinihir.
"I feel it in my bones. I smell it, hear it, and sense it. The great war of our time has begun, and I will not sit idly by. For Middle Earth."

1Duinihir’s Bow, Swift and Deadly Gondor
Bearer must be Duinihir.
He is an archer.
Assignment: Exert Duinihir and assign a minion to skirmish a companion to make that minion lose all skirmish special abilities until the regroup phase.
With a final shot, Duinihir nocked the remainder of his quiver to his bow. Releasing them all, the wild flight of a dozen arrows dealt death to the Uruk-Hai in the front line.

1Narhim, Cold Fire Gondor
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be Duinihir. He is defender +1.
Assignment: Exert Duinihir, add a threat, and assign two minions to skirmish him. Exert each minion assigned to a skirmish.
Drawing his sword, he flung himself onto the nearest Uruk-Hai, and spinning, swinging, hacking, slashing, his reckless fury destroyed anything in his path.

2Tehtyrch, Elven Long-Knife Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Duinihir. This possession may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon.
At the start of the maneuver phase, you may assign Duinihir to skirmish an Orc or Uruk-Hai to suspend the current phase. Begin a skirmish involving Duinihir and that minion. At the end of that skirmish, resume the suspended phase.
The light mithril blade could detect an orc many leagues off, and its hue changed from blue to a fiery red as foes approached. But more than that, it was sharp, and was long enough for a fight, yet wieldy enough for general use.

2Gwavyr, Nimble Hawk Gondor
Follower
Resistance +1
Aid – 2.
Each time you transfer Gwavyr to a Gondor companion, you may wound a minion or discard a Shadow follower.
Each time Duinihir is assigned to a skirmish you may transfer Gwavyr to him or to your support area.
A shriek rang out over the plains as the crebain’s heart was ripped from its body by the smaller, more agile bird.

1 A Ranger’s Dexterity Gondor
Condition
Stealth.
Bearer must be a ranger. Limit 1 per bearer.
At the start of the assignment phase, you may make bearer defender -1 (to a minimum of defender +0) to make a minion with the lowest strength unable to be assigned to a skirmish.
Packing his knife, with the deftness of years in the wild, he slipped away quietly into the shadows, for night was now approaching.

1 Reckless Abandonment Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor ranger strength +1 and damage +1 (and discard a Shadow condition if he is skirmishing a roaming minion).
...he drew his sword, let out a wild scream, and flung himself upon the Uruk, who was immediately thrown on the defensive, guarding blow after blow of the crazed, wild-eyed ranger.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:18 pm
Durail - ingold55

10Durail, Shadow Warrior Gondor
w/ Flame, Weapon of Fire, Durail’s Cloak, Special Gift, Throwing Dagger, and Herbs and Potions
Companion • Man
Strength: 12
Vitality: 5
Ranger. Hunter 1. Damage +1.
The minion archery total is -1.
Fellowship: Discard Herbs and Potions to heal Durail twice, remove up to 2 threats, or discard a Shadow condition borne by a companion.
Archery or Skirmish: Discard Throwing Dagger to wound a minion.
Skirmish: Exert Durail and add a threat to wound a minion skirmishing a Gondor Man or an Elf.
Response: If Durail is about to take a wound in a skirmish, add two threats to prevent that wound.

DCs:

4Durail, Shadow Warrior Gondor
Companion • Man
Ranger. Hunter 1.
Skirmish: Exert Durail and add a threat to wound a minion skirmishing a Gondor Man or an Elf.

3Flame, Weapon of Fire Gondor
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +3
Bearer must be Durail. He is damage +1.
Response: If Durail is about to take a wound in a skirmish, add two threats to prevent that wound.

1Durail’s Cloak, Special Gift Gondor
Possession • Cloak
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Durail.
The minion archery total is -1.

0 Throwing Dagger Gondor
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be a Gondor Man. If bearer is Durail, he may bear this in addition to 1 other hand weapon.
Archery or Skirmish: Discard this possession to wound a minion.

2 Herbs and Potions Gondor
Possession
Bearer must be a Gondor ranger. Limit 1 per bearer.
Fellowship: Discard this possession to heal bearer twice, remove up to 2 threats, or discard a Shadow condition borne by a companion.

1 Out of Darkness Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Exert a ranger companion to wound a minion or remove a threat.
“‘And you’ll see what kind of warrior Durail is....’”

2 Finish the Kill Gondor
Event • Regroup
While you can spot more companions than minions, spot a ranger to wound a minion once (or twice if you can spot a companion with more strength than that minion).
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:23 pm
Ectheow - AgentDrake

10Ectheow, Returned Exile Rohan
w/ Wulfsvín, Serpentine Axe, Beow, Black Steed, Ectheow’s Shield, Wooden Bastion, and Eoleid, Bone Harp
Companion • Man
Strength: 10
Valiant. Damage +1.
While you can spot Gríma or Saruman, Ectheow is strength +4 and resistance -7.
Each time you play a possession on Ectheow, you may wound a minion.
Each time you play a tale, you may exert Ectheow to remove a burden.
At the start of each skirmish involving Ectheow, each minion skirmishing him must exert.
At the end of each skirmish involving Ectheow, each minion involved in that skirmish must exert.
Each minion skirmishing Ectheow is strength -1 for each wound on that minion.
Maneuver: Exert Ectheow to make him defender +1 until the regroup phase.
Skirmish: Exert Ectheow to play a possession from hand.
Response: If Ectheow wins a skirmish, you may discard a card from hand to heal him. Then return Wulfsvín to your hand.
“‘Did Grima -- that disgusting wretch of a man -- think he had chased me away forever? Let the little worm burn!’”

DCs:

3Ectheow, Returned Exile Rohan
Companion • Man
Valiant.
Each time you play a possession on Ectheow, you may wound a minion.
While you can spot Gríma or Saruman, Ectheow is strength +4 and resistance -7.
Skirmish: Exert Ectheow to play a possession from hand.
“‘Did Grima -- that disgusting wretch of a man -- think he had chased me away forever? Let the little worm burn!’”

2Wulfsvín, Serpentine Axe Rohan
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +3
Bearer must be Ectheow. He is damage +1.
Response: If Ectheow wins a skirmish, you may discard a card from hand to heal him. Then return this card to your hand.
Wine for the wolves….

1Beow, Black Steed Rohan
Possession • Mount
Bearer must be Ectheow.
At the start of each skirmish involving Ectheow, each minion skirmishing him must exert.
At the end of each skirmish involving Ectheow, each minion involved in that skirmish must exert.
“‘Blasted horse looks like something out of a nightmare. Has the mange, red eyes, foaming mouth—and that’s when it’s not in battle.’”

2Ectheow’s Shield, Wooden Bastion Rohan
Possession • Shield
Bearer must be Ectheow.
Each minion skirmishing Ectheow is strength -1 for each wound on that minion.
Maneuver: Exert Ectheow to make him defender +1 until the regroup phase.

2•Eoleid, Bone Harp Rohan
Artifact • Harp
Vitality +1
Bearer must be a Rohan companion.
While bearer is Ectheow, each time you play a tale, you may exert him to remove a burden.
“‘That, I guess, is the language of the Rohirrim,’ said Legolas, ‘for it is like to this land itself; rich and rolling in parts, and else hard and stern as the mountains.’”

2Hylgeac’s Vision, Second Sight Rohan
Follower
Strength +1
Resistance +2
Aid - Add two threats.
While bearer is a Rohan companion, each time a minion uses a special ability, you may add a burden to exert that minion.
"Hweat! In gear daegum..."

1 Crushing Charge Rohan
Event • Skirmish
Make a Rohan companion strength +2. If that companion is mounted, you may wound a minion.
Hooves thundered; enemies fell.
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing