LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:27 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
OTHER FP CHARACTERS:

3Erkenbrand, Lord of the Westfold Rohan
Companion • Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Leader. Valiant.
While you can spot a Gandalf Wizard, each valiant companion is resistance +1.
While Erkenbrand is assigned to a skirmish, each Rohan companion gains hunter 1.
Each time Erkenbrand exerts or takes a wound, add a burden.
“‘...if you continue to stand with us, know that we will soon follow our king to Helm’s Deep.’”

4Gandalf, Sorcerer of Sorcerers Gandalf
Companion • Wizard
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
Leader.
At the start of each skirmish involving Gandalf, add a burden or 2 threats.
While you can spot 4 Free Peoples races, at the start of each turn, you may draw a card.
Each time a spell is played, you may add a burden to wound a minion.
“‘But ere dawn we must ride, and I have much business to attend to.’”

2Shadowfax, Brilliant White Steed Gandalf
Possession • Mount
Strength +2
Resistance +1
To play, spot a Rohan Man. Bearer must be a Gandalf Wizard.
At the start of each skirmish involving bearer, each minion skirmishing bearer must exert.
“Down leaped Shadowfax, like a deer that runs surefooted in the mountains.”

2Gandalf’s Staff, Beacon of Light Gandalf
Artifact • Staff
Vitality +1
Bearer must be Gandalf.
Each time a companion wins a skirmish in which you played a spell, you may heal that companion.
Skirmish: Discard this artifact to make an opponent discard one of his or her conditions.
“The night was pierced by a brilliant light...spouting from the staff in his hand.”

1 At First Light Gandalf
Event • Skirmish
Spell.
Exert Gandalf to make a companion strength +2 (or +4 if that companion is a leader).
“There suddenly upon a ridge appeared a rider, clad in white, shining in the rising sun....Behind him, hastening down the long slopes, were a thousand men....Amid them strode a man tall and strong. His shield was red. As he came to the valley’s brink, he set to his lips a great black horn and blew a ringing blast.”
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:28 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
--- RESERVED FOR SHADOW CARDS ---
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing