LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:47 am
To get • instead of * hold alt and press keypad 7 (home) with numlock on.

Entry is in!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:01 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Alright, I’ve got two entries so far:
Lem0n and Thran. Both are good.

I still need el, Dain, and CBB.

Remember: deadline Sunday.

Happy Dwarf-Hunting!
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:43 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I have a meeting at church for much of the afternoon, and I’m not quite done yet...any way I could have until Monday? If not, I understand and will just do what I can this evening....
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:10 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
How amusing.
I was just planning on extending the deadline, because I won’t bea ble to get to it at all today...
Because I’m going to a meeting at church myself. Laughing

Yeah, I’ll extend it to Monday. I still need el and CBB as well.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:06 pm
Well, mine is finally in. Hope EL and CBB have theirs in, too....

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:13 pm
Just sent mine in. Thumbs Up
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:34 pm
Still missing CBB, but got everyone else.
I’ll give him until I post in the morning. I would give him an extension, but I’m leaving town for awhile (which will be the voting period) and won’t have a chance to be on myself. Debate tournament and whatnot. I wish I had actually prepared. I have to try to memorize two ten minute speeches tomorrow morning. Gotta love procrastination. Rolling Eyes
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:19 am
Alright. Voting time!
Unfortunately, Celebrimbor never got his in, and as I’ll be gone, I can’t really extend the deadline without delaying the contest too much.

Vote for your favorite two. Deadline is Wednesday, Feb 6. Good luck everyone!

Entry A:
2 Dwarven Outcast Dwarven
Minion - Dwarf
Strength: 5
Vitality: 3
Site: 4
Muster.
Shadow: Remove a burden to reinforce 2 Dwarven tokens.
Skirmish: Exert this minion and remove a Dwarven token to make it strength +X, where X is the number of Dwarves you can spot with muster.
"They came, some said, of Dwarves that had been banished from the Dwarf-cities of the east in ancient days."

Entry B:
3 Outcast of West Beleriand Dwarven
Minion - Dwarf
Strength: 5
Damage +1. Lurker. Muster. Guard Dwarven 2.
At the start of each skirmish involving this minion, you may remove a Dwarven token from your condition to make it strength +2.
Each time this minion wins a skirmish, you may reinforce a Dwarven token.
“It was this people who excavated the caves of Narog – in their own tongue Nulukkizdin – but they were fugitives from their own people....”

Entry C:
3 Bitter Dwarf Dwarven
Minion - Dwarf
Strength: 7
To play, spot a Dwarven minion.
While you can spot 3 Dwarven tokens, this minion is strength +2.
While you can spot 3 burdens, this minion gains muster.
While you have 4 cards in hand, this minion is damage +1.
... for the Noldor, they said, had stolen their lands and their homes.

Entry D:
2 Petty-dwarf Sneak Dwarven
Minion - Dwarf
Strength: 6
Muster.
When you play Petty-dwarf Sneak, you may remove 3 Dwarven tokens from shadow conditions to add a burden. The Free Peoples player may make you draw 3 cards to prevent this.
...they took to lives of stealth, and became somewhat smaller in stature than their eastern kin, walking with bent shoulders and quick, furtive steps.[/b]
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:42 am
Heh. Funny how they pretty much all turn tokens into strength. Great minds and all that. Razz

I assume you want those of us IN the contest to vote as well? Except for our own, of course. Rolling Eyes

AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:33 pm
Sorry bout that.
Yeah, everyone in the contest should vote.

And no voting for yourself!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards