LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:15 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Still missing some entries.
I actually need to extend --yet again -- the deadline anyway, because when I set the last one, I didn’t pay enough attention to my schedule. Will probably have voting start 31st.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:06 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
...um.... Rolling Eyes
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
I KNOW, I KNOW!!!! Laughing

Sorry, guys. The con is suspended indefinitely. Reality’s caught up with me in the form of debate tournaments (three in one month) and having to deal with two different colleges trying to convince me that they’re a better choice than the other...

Dang. And I had really hoped to get through this. Will probably throw all of the last few cards into the set, and start going back at the normal DC’ing this summer, once I’m up in Olivion, ND.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:37 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
No problems, my friend. Trust me, I know what it’s like to have real life catch up and suck all your time away. And I may be an old man by now, but I also remember the fun (er, NO fun) of trying to select a college and all that jazz. Ick.

Best of luck to you. Just make sure you have time to continue with Ectheow and thwarting Incognitos and we’re all good. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards