LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:30 am
NBarden wrote:
Gondor needs nothing more. GARH!

Thirded and unless something is done quick i will start my time old rant on how gondor should not have burden removal or condition discard cos it has enough strengths.. Im warning you! Razz
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
well I have to do SOMETHING with gondor. artifacts maybe? I could do stuff with artifacts...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:03 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
well I have to do SOMETHING with gondor. artifacts maybe? I could do stuff with artifacts...

Artifacts are always good, which works in your Lords theme. I think it should be a theme throughout the FP side of the set for all cultures.

As for Gondor, do something they’re good at like discarding minions, fortifications, healing etc. but theme it around their cool artifacts.

That’s my Two Cents

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:12 pm
As for Gondor, do something they’re good at like discarding minions, fortifications, healing etc. but theme it around their cool artifacts.

SoP what do you think? Going the artifact route seems a bit more "traditional" and certainly something we can expand the gondor in a lot more.

That doesn’t mean I don’t like the Elendil, though. Good card.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:19 am
Artifacts seems very gondorish/gondorian (whatever)!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
artifacts it is. though I would like to mess with muster/toil/or something new but not broken. maybe elf/gondor synergy. with artifacts. lots of artifacts. I might even break my golden rule and discard artifacts.

by the freeps of course. You didn’t think I would actually let the shadow side discard artifacts did you? wait...CBB is doing shadow...I sense...conflict.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Gondor needs nothing more. GARH!

Agreeing to NBarden’s comment...Gondor are the most picky DC cards to design.

Let’s not keep bantering about this forever, so the DC reviewers aren’t scard off like last time...
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:37 pm
so we have decided on artifacts? I think elves will have tokens...and CBB does dwarf. anyway time for another spoiler.

2 Smith of Arnor Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength • 5
Vitality • 3
Resistance • 6
Fellowship : Exert Smith of Arnor and spot [X] Gondor Lords to take an artifact with twilight cost [X] from your draw deck or discard pile into hand.

I just realized a problem. Half these DC’s won’t have lore Wink.
I could start a lore contest...with Gp as prizes.

I am tempted to go for signets, and introduce an elendil, and gil-galad one, as well as maybe an isildur. IDK. what do you think?
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
Thranduil
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:42 pm
Apart from fixing the formatting and grammar mistakes on your card, he’s fine, but I was suggesting that you theme EVERY Free Peoples culture around artifacts. Who could say no to all those artifacts? Razz

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:22 pm
not me Wink. IDK but I will probably theme gondorian artifacts around like...IDK vitality and events, and elven artifacts more around tokens.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards