LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:33 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
so we have decided on artifacts? I think elves will have tokens...and CBB does dwarf. anyway time for another spoiler.

2 Smith of Arnor Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength • 5
Vitality • 3
Resistance • 6
Fellowship : Exert Smith of Arnor and spot [X] Gondor Lords to play an artifact with twilight cost [X] from your draw deck or discard pile.

Oh yeah. The blacksmith over there is forging Narsil for Isildur. And the other three over there are making Aiglos, Palantirii and the Crown of Gondor. Seems, far-fetched. I’d prefer a unique companion with a name.

Now as for playability, BROKEN! Razz I’m gonna roast someone with Saved from the Fire to nab three of these, as well as 6 artifacts. Assuming you have the lords, but still, how many artifacts cost more than 3? IMO, using Saved from the Fire to set up tons of artifacts could get pretty nasty with these guys.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AgentDrake
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:43 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
It is a bit broken. Maybe exert X lords?
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:20 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
made it take into hand, now the saved from the fire combo only works for one artifact, negating that. I could argue that it would work regardless, all lords will cost at least 3, with little or no twilight reduction possibilities, and no ARB lords. Sooo, you can start MAYBe 2 lords, and have to roast one. and how many artifacts cost 1? any other suggestions. I will probably kick out 3-5 DC’s tomorrow.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:55 pm
Roast a prowler nab a lords, this dude, and Houses of Healing, voila. 2 lords, how many artifacts cost 2 or less?
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:43 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:

2 Smith of Arnor Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength • 5
Vitality • 3
Resistance • 6
Fellowship : Exert Smith of Arnor and spot [X] Gondor Lords to take an artifact with twilight cost [X] from your draw deck or discard pile into hand.

Awesome. Shame he’s so weak at fighting.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:10 am
Has to balance.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:13 am
NBarden wrote:
Has to balance.

Have to spam.

I’ve realised, no wonder your ppd is better than SoP, you get to spam the Magic boards as well. Its so simple...
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
there you go lem0n. you decipher NB. its only 3 higher anyway...not that I care

*Laughs* sorry even I can’t say that without laughing, of course I care Wink

but enough spamming, and more DC’ing.

1 Strength of Kings Gondor
Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor companion strength +2 (Or strength +3 and damage +1 if that companion is a Lord).

Yeah title is a reprint. Cry me a river Wink

3 •Narsil, Blade of Kings Gondor
Artifact • Hand weapon
Strength • +1
Vitality • +1
Bearer must be a Gondor Lord.
If bearer is Elendil, He is damage +1
If bearer is Isildur, each time he is about to take a wound in a skirmish, you may discard a Gondor artifact to prevent that wound.
If bearer is Aragorn, he is strength +2.

this is the big baddy narsil. I will probably make another, less powerful one, that would be an U as opposed to this one which would be rare.

3 •Imrahil, Lord of Dol Amroth Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength • 7
Vitality • 3
Resistance • 7
Lord-Vitality +1, Knight.
To play, Spot a Gondor Lord (or 2 Gondor knights).
Skirmish: Exert Imrahil and discard a Gondor event from hand to make a Gondor companion strength +X, where X is that companion’s vitality.
"’Yet for a while I stand in the place of the Steward of Gondor, and it is mine to think first of its people. To prudence, some heed must still be given.’"

I am pretty sure I screwed up the wording on that ability. But that is what I am going to try to do, use vitality to give strength. well thats all for now. review please!

if you have lore for any of these from books/movies/ your messed up minds (see here)

thanks in advance!
SoP
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:48 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
sickofpalantirs wrote:

Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor Companion strength +2 (Or strength +3 and Damage +1 if that companion is a Lord).

Nice. But the title is a reprint... Razz

3 Narsil, Blade of Kings Gondor
Artifact • Hand weapon
Strength • +1
Vitality • +1
If bearer is Elendil, He is Damage +1
If Bearer is Isildur, each time he is about to take a wound in a skirmish, you may discard a Gondor artifact to prevent it.
If bearer is Aragorn, he is Strength +2.

Again, nice. But it needs to be unique!

this is the big baddy narsil. I will probably make another, less powerful one, that would be an U as opposed to this one which would be rare.

3 Imrahil, Lord of Dol Amroth Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength • 7
Vitality • 3
Resistance • 7
Lord-Vitality +1, Knight
To play, Spot a Gondor Lord (or 2 Gondor knights). Skirmish : Exert Imrahil and discard a Gondor event from hand to make a Gondor companion strength +X, where that companions vitality is X.

I am pretty sure I screwed up the wording on that ability. But that is what I am going to try to do, use vitality to give strength.

Should be "...to make a Gondor companion strength +X, where X is that companion’s vitality."

EDIT: Oh, and some lore for Imrahil:
"’Yet for a while I stand in the place of the Steward of Gondor, and it is mine to think first of its people. To prudence, some heed must still be given.’"

well thats all for now. review please!

if you have lore for any of these from books/movies/ your messed up minds (see here)

thanks in advance!
SoP
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:47 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:

You don’t care at all, I’m sure. Anyways, I outta take up WoW. Wink

Event • Skirmish
Make a Gondor Companion strength +2 (Or strength +3 and Damage +1 if that companion is a Lord).

WAAAAHHHH!!!!!! (there, happy?) Other then the title, I like it.

3 Narsil, Blade of Kings Gondor
Artifact • Hand weapon
Strength • +1
Vitality • +1
If bearer is Elendil, He is Damage +1
If Bearer is Isildur, each time he is about to take a wound in a skirmish, you may discard a Gondor artifact to prevent it.
If bearer is Aragorn, he is Strength +2.

STR +2, IMO

3 Imrahil, Lord of Dol Amroth Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength • 7
Vitality • 3
Resistance • 7
Lord-Vitality +1, Knight
To play, Spot a Gondor Lord (or 2 Gondor knights). Skirmish : Exert Imrahil and discard a Gondor event from hand to make a Gondor companion strength +X, where that companions vitality is X.

Skirmish: Exert Imrahil and discard a Gondor event from hand to make a Gondor companion strength +X, where X is that companion’s vitality. Almost got it.

ANARION FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure I screwed up the wording on that ability. But that is what I am going to try to do, use vitality to give strength. well thats all for now. review please!

"ARGH!" (from D). From my messed up mind....hm....

For strength of Kings, "And so he was called King Wimp, for such was his strength, so lowly that any couldst thus conquer his arm, if it be called arm, and not wet noodle."

thanks in advance!

Welcome.

SoP

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards