LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:58 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Awesome. I’d make it a hand weapon, though, like the old-school banners. But this is a great card.

Don’t make it a hand weapon! There is a reason that noone used the old school banners, and the main one is that there were MUCH better hand weapons for your companions to use.

I think I’d take my hat off to the old banners, however, and change the ability to trigger only when he wins a skirmish. I also don’t think there should be too many easy vitality boosts, especially for Gondor who already have ridiculous cards like Ranger’s Cloak. Make it strength +2 and I’ll be a lot happier.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:

3 •Isildur, Lord of Gondor Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength • 7
Vitality • 3
Resistance • 6
Lord-Maneuver: Exert this companion to heal a Gondor man.
At the start of each skirmish involving Isildur, you may exert him, add a threat and spot Elendil and Anarion to make Isildur strength +X, where X is his vitality, until the end of that skirmish.

Like the old one better but uve ignored my point about broken loop with faramir style thing with stewards legacy. This does that again.

2 Banner of Gondor Gondor
Possession • Banner
Bearer must be a Gondor companion. If bearer is a Lord, he is vitality +1.
At the start of each skirmish involving bearer, you may exert bearer to choose one of the following: reinforce a Gondor token, take a Gondor event from your discard pile into hand, or heal a Gondor companion.

Cool.

I don’t think i will have any female lords.
should this be unique? or just toned down....and correct my atrocious grammar.

Because of the event thing id say unique.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:51 am
Actually, any ability to exert to heal makes for a BROKEN loop with Steward’s Legacy, ’cuz now you can get Boromir AND Faramir auto-healing!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK isildur’s lord text will have to be changed...

oh and regarding female lords, I mispoke. I meant to say there will be no GONDOR female lords.

Galadriel will definitly be a lord, there is a good chance Eowyn and Arwen will, and I am leaning towards making Legolas one....wait he isn’t female... is he Confused

Smile

I liked thrans idea about making it each time they win a skirmish
I also made it unique and changed the title.
the themes of this set are tokens/vitality.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:17 pm
Arwen would be a cool Gondor lord. Always thought that a Gondor Arwen and Eowyn would be awesome.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:10 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I could, but I just think its better not to. Galadriel was a lord. the others are fuzzier.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:22 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
the others are fuzzier.

What like a teddy bear or something? Confused
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards