LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:35 am
Okay, thanks to LK’s votes, our winners last round were:

1) AC (#6)
2) Anvar (#3)
3) DI (#10)

with AD (#5) and AP (#2) very close behind.

The post will now have names, and let’s give some well earned GP to our winners there.

Only got 3 cards from this round so far, though. Need to get in those cards!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh I totally missed that another round had started. I will try to get my DC’s in , but Bob is back this week...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Got 11 cards now, but I really would like those other cards before the end of tomorrow. So PMs are going out to those who haven’t submitted, and also to those who have been a bit lax of late.

For those of you that have let the contest slip, next round is the perfect time to re-enter as we move into the contest’s conclusion, but of course I would love to have you for this round as well! Wink

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:13 am
Thranduil wrote:

next round is the perfect time to re-enter as we move into the contest’s conclusionl

Awww man im enjoying this contest and there is so much more potential, fotr block is full of crap cards! Dont end it yet!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 pm
lem0nhead wrote:
Thranduil wrote:

next round is the perfect time to re-enter as we move into the contest’s conclusionl

Awww man im enjoying this contest and there is so much more potential, fotr block is full of crap cards! Dont end it yet!

Next round isn’t the last, they’ll be 4 more, but it’s beginning to wrap up now.

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm
so where be the cards to vote on? wasn’t today the deadline, I want to vote Laughing . J/K Thran I can wait on voting until you get the others DCs just wanting to see what others have done and how mine might do Smile
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:18 am
NappyKorn wrote:
so where be the cards to vote on? wasn’t today the deadline, I want to vote Laughing . J/K Thran I can wait on voting until you get the others DCs just wanting to see what others have done and how mine might do Smile

Yesterday was indeed the deadline, but I didn’t do anything about it until today because I said the ’end of Thursday’ and I wasn’t going to stay up until midnight, and also to allow for time difference.

That said, here are the cards! Vote for favourite 3 as usual.

EDIT: Deadline is Thursday 3rd April

NappyKorn
4Saruman, Keeper of Isengard (V) Isengard
Minion • Wizard
Str: 8
Vit: 4
Sit: 4
Saruman may not take wounds during the archery phase and may not be assigned to a skirmish.
Uruk-hai are strength +1 for each site you control (limit +3).
Each time an Uruk-hai wins a skirmish you may heal Saruman.
Skirmish: Exert Saruman twice to take control of a site.
"Hunt them down. Do not stop until they are found. You do not know pain, you do not know fear. You will taste man-flesh."
3 V 68

AgentDrake
1Sting (V) Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Str: +1
Res: +1
Bearer must be Frodo.
Skirmish: Exert Frodo to exert a minion he is skirmishing.
"’This is Sting.... Take it, if you like.’"
1 V 313

Author’s Note:The resistance represents the sword’s ties to Bilbo as an heirloom along with the mithril coat and Ring, a sort of symbol to Frodo from Bilbo to keep on going with his own plus other cards which add to his resistance, Frodo has more than enough that one point isn’t going to make a card broken, but may add an additional benefit to that particular version. It, of course, can’t be used on alternate RBs; "Bearer must be Frodo," so it doesn’t start screwing with Sam or bilbo’s resistance. The text is meant to represent Sting in its most basic primary function: stinging minions, hence how it gains its name.

AnxiousChieftain
1Sting (V) Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Str: +2
Bearer must be Frodo.
Each time an Orc is played, you may exert Frodo to remove 1 or reveal a card at random from an opponent’s hand.
1 V 313

DainIronfoot
1Sting (V) Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Frodo.
At the start of each skirmish involving Frodo, you may exert him (or add 1 if he is skirmishing an Orc) to play a Shire skirmish event from your draw deck.
“Then he drew it, and its polished and well-tended blade glittered suddenly, cold and bright.”
1 V 313

Lem0nhead
1 Sting (V) Shire
Artifact • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Frodo.
Assignment: Add 1 to assign an Orc to skirmish Frodo. It is strength -1 until the end of that skirmish.
Response: If an Orc is played exert Frodo twice to return that minion to it’s owners hand.
1 V 313

Anvar
Minion • Wizard
Saruman may not take wounds during the archery phase or be assigned to a skirmish.
While at a battleground, each Uruk-hai is damage +1.
Skirmish: Exert Saruman and spot an Uruk-hai that is damage +X to make that minion strength +X.
3 V 68

Anonymous Prodigy
1Sting (V) Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Frodo.
At the start of each skirmishing involving Frodo, you may add a burden to wound a minion assigned to another companion.
“No gleam came from the blades of Sting or of Glamdring; and that was some comfort, for being the work of Elvish smiths in the Elder Days these swords shone with a cold light, if any Orcs were near at hand.”
1 V 313

LeoKula
1 • Sting (V) Shire
Artifact • Hand-Weapon
Vit: +1
Bearer must be Frodo.
If Frodo is the Ring-bearer, he is strength +1 for each Orc he is skirmishing.
"’This is Sting... Take it, if you like.’"
1 V 313

Author’s Note: After all the alternative ring-bearers and awesome weapons they have, Frodo has just been left out of it and should really get a super awesome blade for himself. This is it!

NBarden
1Sting (V) Shire
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Frodo.
Fellowship or Regroup: Exert Frodo and add a burden to reveal an opponent’s hand. You may discard a revealed Orc or remove 2.
"This is Sting....Take it, if you like."
1 V 313

Sickofpalantirs
4 • Saruman, Keeper of Isengard (V) Isengard
Minion • Wizard
Saruman may not take wounds during the archery phase and may not be assigned to a skirmish.
Each Uruk-hai is strength +1 for each Isengard artifact you can spot.
Response: If an Uruk-hai is about to take a wound, exert Saruman to prevent that wound.
3 V 68

CarpeGuitarrem
1Sting (V) Shire
Artifact • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be a Hobbit.
If bearer is Frodo, you may exert him at the start of the fellowship phase to make the roaming penalty for each minion played +1 until the start of the regroup phase.
"My sword, Sting..."
1 V 313

Thranduil
Minion • Wizard
Shadow: Discard an Isengard condition from play to add 2.
Shadow: Exert Saruman and remove 1 to play an Uruk-hai from your discard pile.
3 V 68
Last edited by Thranduil on Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:27 am
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:30 am
1 for being very cool in the right deck
6 for not being broken and having a good ability
8 for being very "sting-ish" and holding its flavour
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:57 am
Sorry, should have specified a deadline. It’s going to be Thursday 3rd April

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards