LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:45 pm
I’m gonna go with 2, 12, and 7.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:53 am
1) #11
2) #7
3) #8 (which I’ve just realised is a very clever card - you have to use Sauron discard to ensure there are cards in the discard pile for you to remove from the game)

It was a ridiculously close call, though.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Anvar
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:56 pm
Vote for:

Anvar
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:50 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
I like:

Trade With Me, I went to Middle Earth, and all I got was this stupid ring!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:15 am
Given that the deadline is passed and I’m going to slightly weight this first round anyway, we’re moving on even though not everyone voted (though if you still want to vote, please do). In future rounds, I will be more strict in that quarter though, and I may even resort to pestering you with PMs! Razz

Looking back at the post with all the entries will reveal that numbers have magically changed to the actual authors. The top scores for this round were:

SM: 8
LK: 7
lem0n: 6

GP I think to those three as we move onto the next round.

Keeping up with the theme of terrible Shadow rare cards from Fellowship block, we move from a free condition to a huge event: Beauty Is Fading.

Your card should therefore look something like this:

5 Beauty Is Fading (V) Wraith
Event
Text.
Lore.
1 V 202

As a reminder of the rules (special additions to the rules for this round are underlined), your card should:

1) Have the same title (with a (V) attached to the end)
2) Have the same twilight cost, culture, type and sub-type *NOTE: because in FotR event phase was not a sub-type, the phase of this event is entirely up to you*
3) Have a different text, maybe similar, but could also be on completely different lines to work with any Nazgul strategy
4) Have a lore which you want, it’s really up to you - you can keep the same lore or put in your own, it doesn’t really matter.

Cards should be PMed to me before Sunday 10th. If you have a problem with the timing, don’t hesitate to tell me and I’ll try and work something out.

I’m also going to keep up my policy of development. So, if I notice any blatant balance issues in your cards, I will return them to you with my suggestion(s) and then you can PM it to me again if you want to change it.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:08 am
Yay 3rd not too shabby with so little votes. Anyway entry in in record time! That was a lot easier than the last one. More room for orginality and inventiveness.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:18 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Sorry for not voting in time. d'oh!

Will try to do better.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Received 2. Just bumping the threat as another form of pestering those who haven’t given me the DC yet! Mr. Green

And AD, you can still vote if you want - it’s all cumulative anyway.

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:29 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I’ll get to it...sometime Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:49 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Alright, DC away, and I’ll throw in my votes:

NB
m64
SoP
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards