LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:15 pm
I have decided to take this on a little bit farther, mostly because of some positive feedback. This is about gondor rangers who can seemingly disappear and pop back again. In other words, Guerilla Tactics.

The Challenge: Design 3 cards.
One must be a Gondor ranger companion with the keyword of the idea discussed here: http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/about6048-0-asc-0.html You may have any name for the keyword you want, as well as any desired game mechanics, but must reflect the main idea I expressed in the link above.

The second card must be a hand weapon for your companion, with complete freedom in designing your card here.

The Third card must be a condition, the purpose to develop and strengthen Gondor rangers with that keyword.

Sound good? This contest will be just 1 round, with the "top 3 favorite" voting system. Everyone should know how this should work, so ask questions if needed.

Just give me a gp and join, start working on your cards and PM me when done.
Last edited by Celebrimbor on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in totalMy Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:23 pm
Sounds great! GP 67-68

I don’t quite understand your voting system, but I’m sure it will become clear with time. Perhaps we should do this contest in 3 rounds so that we can get some reviews on the ideas of our cycle as we go along?

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:48 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
68-69, this is a cool idea.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:28 am
I will enter when you come up with a much better voting system CBB. No offense but if i wanted to win this contest couldnt i just vote my opponents all 1’s? It makes no sense, is open to abuse and would be easier to just ask for normal votes.

Please say you will because like i said on your original thread i love this keyword/tactic and wanna take part! I have a cool idea already.

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:45 am
Me thoughts that the voting system was very balanced...hmmm...OK I’ll go with the standard, pseudo- australian system. (3 favorite contestants voting system).

EDIT: Got your DC’s in, CG!
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:10 pm
Thranduil wrote:
Sounds great! GP 67-68

I don’t quite understand your voting system, but I’m sure it will become clear with time. Perhaps we should do this contest in 3 rounds so that we can get some reviews on the ideas of our cycle as we go along?

Thranduil

If you want maybe another round, sure! The only reason, namely, that I explicitly said "one round" is because I didn’t want this contest to end up like AD’s "short" contest lasting more than a month.

Due to Lem0n’s request, I changed it back to the standard "top 3 favorite" voting system. I came to realization how unfair the system I made up might become.

Anyone else want to join yet? I’ll wait maybe one more day until we get things rolling.
My Trading List
NappyKorn
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:34 pm
I could join, but I just started doing DCs so my stuff might be worthless and take up a space Laughing. If you are willing to overlook my newness to this DC thing you can have my GP and I will give it a try as your idea sounds fun.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh their not that hard... I can vote and review, but too busy to participate.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:27 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Regarding the number of rounds, I think that all in one round would be good, also because it would let us tie the DCs together, and have the set of three DCs voted on at once.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:21 pm
GP 69-70.

Cards sent! Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards