LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
Loosechange911
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:45 pm
--- description ---
I’ve attempted to combine a Noble Leaders deck with IB Rangers FTW. The main idea is to use Madril’s text and IB to discard nasty minions and use Noble Leaders to beat up everything that remains.
--- end description ---

Type your decklist and strategy notes here.

Isilidur, Bearer of Heirlooms
The One Ring, The Ring of Doom
Faramir, Captain of Gondor
Denethor, Lord of Minas Tirith
Aragorn, Strider
Maril, Defender of Osgilioth

Elendil, The Tall
Halbarad, Ranger of the North
Boromir, Defender of Minas Tirith

Ithilien Blade x4
Ranger’s Cloak x4
Aragorn’s Bow, Ranger’s Longbow
Narsil, Blade of the Faithful
Scroll of Isildur
Ring of Barahir

Noble Leaders x4
Steward’s Legacy
King’s Legacy

What Are They x4
Might of Numenor x3

I decided to start with Isildur as the ring bearer, instead of Boromir, so I could use the self healing Boromir, DoMT. I’m also including a single copy of several cards because Denethor can fetch whatever I need. The two Legacy cards have been amazing (Boromir+IB+Steward’s Legacy+Gorn’s Bow=GG).

Comments? Suggestions?

Thanks-
looschange911.com
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:22 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Looks kinda unfocused.
though overall looks like it could be powerful.

Has it been winning lately?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Glamdring
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:43 pm
Why are you using the Ring of Doom? Ring of Rings might work better for you.... Smile
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
Loosechange911
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:17 pm
The Ring of Doom adds two vitality, meaning right off the bat Isildur has 5 vitality --> 2 IB uses. Resistance really isn’t that much of a problem. With Isildur’s Scroll and Ranger’s Cloak, he has 10 res, which is plenty. Also, you know I can just discard nasty burden adders with IB.

This deck has been winning consistantly. Every time I go first I can race to win, and most of the time when I go second I can pull ahead (sometimes winning with 4 doubles). None of my friends plays corsairs, which I think could cause a problem for this deck. I own beasterlings, besiegers, balrog decks and haven’t yet lost to swarm and archery. I think I’m going to build up a few shadow sides to try and beat this, namely corsairs and sauron orcs w/Fires Raged Unchecked. We’ll see how this deck fairs.
Loosechange911
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:18 pm
The Ring of Doom adds two vitality, meaning right off the bat Isildur has 5 vitality --> 2 IB uses. Resistance really isn’t that much of a problem. With Isildur’s Scroll and Ranger’s Cloak, he has 10 res, which is plenty. Also, you know I can just discard nasty burden adders with IB.

This deck has been winning consistantly. Every time I go first I can race to win, and most of the time when I go second I can pull ahead (sometimes winning with 4 doubles). None of my friends plays corsairs, which I think could cause a problem for this deck. I own beasterlings, besiegers, balrog decks and haven’t yet lost to swarm and archery. I think I’m going to build up a few shadow sides to try and beat this, namely corsairs and sauron orcs w/Fires Raged Unchecked. We’ll see how this deck fairs.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded