LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:35 am
Thranduil wrote:
6 • Ulaire Toldea, Corrupted by Wealth Wraith
Minion • Nazgul
Str: 12
Vit: 3
Sit: 3
Fierce.
When you play Ulaire Toldea, you may remove 1 to play a Wraith or Sauron artifact from your draw deck.
Each time the fellowship moves, you may remove 1 to play a Wraith or Sauron artifact from your discard pile.

Good. Smile

Thranduil wrote:
0 • Ring of Rancor, Of the Nine Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Legendary 2.
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Bearer gains enduring 1.
Response: If a player reconciles, spot Ulaire Toldea to return the Ring of Rancor to your hand.

Nice! Thumbs Up

Thranduil wrote:
0 Terrible Servants Wraith
Event • Shadow
Exert a Sauron minion (or spot Sauron) to play a Nazgul from your discard pile.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may discard a minion to take this event into hand from your discard pile.

I’d make it "Spot" instead of "Exert," raise the cost to 1, and add toil 1.
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
I’m afraid I’ve been having annoying computer troubles, so I probably won’t post any new DCs for a day or two.

Let’s now take a moment to reflect on how far we’ve come...

... or something. Mr. Green

Thranduil

translation: lets take a moment to spam the living daylights out of this thread and give thran random GP.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:44 pm
If anyone’s going to spam my thread, it’s going to be me! Wink

Talking of spam, here is our final Nazgul with a funky condition:

6 • Ulaire Enquea, Corrupted by Strength Wraith
Minion • Nazgul
Str: 11
Vit: 4
Fierce.
Each companion skirmishing Ulaire Enquea does not gain strength or resistance bonuses from artifacts.
Each time Ulaire Enquea wins a skirmish, you may return a Free Peoples artifact to its owner’s hand (or discard that artifact if you can spot 6 companions).

0 • Ring of Corruption, Of the Nine Wraith
Artifact • Ring
Legendary 2.
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Bearer gains terror 1.
Response: If a player reconciles, spot Ulaire Enquea to return the Ring of Corruption to your hand.

1 Evil Purpose Wraith
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may spot a Sauron or Wraith minion to place a ring from your dead pile into your discard pile.
Shadow: Spot a Nazgul and discard your Shadow condition to play a Wraith or Sauron ring stacked here as if from hand.
Response: If a ring is about to discarded, spot 2 Nazgul (or Sauron) to stack that ring here instead.

Thranduil
Last edited by Thranduil on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 am
Thranduil wrote:

Minion • Nazgul
Fierce.
Companions skirmishing Ulaire Enquea do not gain attribute bonuses from artifacts.
Each time Ulaire Enquea wins a skirmish, you may return a Free Peoples artifact to its owner’s hand (or discard that artifact if you can spot 6 companions).

Needs to be phrased "Each companion" not companions. Im not sure you can do "attribute" phrases as say you have an aragorn with anduril exhausted, you assign enquea to him and he dies....
Otherwise looks good.

Artifact • Ring
Legendary 2.
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Bearer gains terror 1.
Response: If a player reconciles, spot Ulaire Enquea to return the Ring of Corruption to your hand.

Alright i guess.

2 Evil Purpose Wraith
Condition • Support Area
When you play this condition, you may spot a Sauron or Wraith minion to place a ring from your dead pile into your discard pile.
Shadow: Spot a Nazgul and discard a Shadow condition to play a Wraith or Sauron ring stacked here as if from hand.
Response: If a ring is about to discarded, spot 2 Nazgul (or Sauron) to stack that ring here instead.

Make it "your" shadow condition cos in multiplayer this is abusive.

Thranduil
Last edited by lem0nhead on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in totalBan shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:57 am
Thranduil wrote:
Minion • Nazgul
Fierce.
Companions skirmishing Ulaire Enquea do not gain attribute bonuses from artifacts.

Excellent! Applause

Thranduil wrote:
Artifact • Ring
Legendary 2.
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Bearer gains terror 1.

Good. Smile

Thranduil wrote:
2 Evil Purpose Wraith
Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Spot a Nazgul and discard a Shadow condition to play a Wraith or Sauron ring stacked here as if from hand.

I’d drop the cost to 1. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:21 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Thranduil wrote:
Minion • Nazgul
Fierce.

I agree with lem0n. I’d change the "attribute" to just strength and resistance.

Thranduil wrote:
Artifact • Ring
Legendary 2.
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Bearer gains terror 1.

Okay.

Thranduil wrote:
2 Evil Purpose Wraith
Condition • Support Area

I agree with both of my esteemed colleagues. Thumbs Up How would you get a ring in your dead pile, though? Something I’m forgetting about?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:48 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:

I agree with both of my esteemed colleagues. Thumbs Up How would you get a ring in your dead pile, though? Something I’m forgetting about?

Legendary cards goto the dead pile when discarded not discard.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
If anyone’s going to spam my thread, it’s going to be me! Wink

Talking of spam, here is our final Nazgul with a funky condition:

Minion • Nazgul
Fierce.
Each companion skirmishing Ulaire Enquea does not gain strength or resistance bonuses from artifacts.
nice

Artifact • Ring
Legendary 2.
Bearer must be a Nazgul.
Bearer gains terror 1.
boring Laughing after a bunch of these it all melds together...

2 Evil Purpose Wraith
Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Spot a Nazgul and discard your Shadow condition to play a Wraith or Sauron ring stacked here as if from hand.

Thranduil

cut cost to 1
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 pm
I think that about ends the Wraith Shadow culture except for a few other cards which I’m sure I’ll make at some point. Anything missing that catches your most perceptive eyes? Mr. Green

Let’s look at the continuation of a small cycle I touched on in the Wraith culture emphasising Sauron as a toolbox.

Event • Shadow
At the start of the regroup phase, you may discard your condition or minion to take this event into hand from your discard pile.

0 Great and Cruel Men
Event • Shadow
Exert a Sauron minion (or spot Sauron) to play a Men minion from your discard pile.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may discard your condition or minion to take this event into hand from your discard pile.

0 A King Over All Kings Sauron
Event • Shadow
Spot 3 minions to play Sauron from your draw deck or discard pile.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may discard a minion to take this event into hand from your discard pile.

And the mirror of that legendary event in the FP thread:

4 The Will of Morgoth Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Legendary - (When played, this card goes to the dead pile).
To play, discard 2 Sauron conditions or a Sauron artifact.
Each companion loses all gametext keywords until the regroup phase.

Thranduil
Last edited by Thranduil on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:20 am
Thranduil wrote:

Event • Shadow

Havent we seen this before? And ill say same as last time, really not that useful.

0 Great and Cruel Men
Event • Shadow
Exert a Sauron minion (or spot Sauron) to play a Men minion from your discard pile.

Ditto.

0 A King Over All Kings Sauron
Event • Shadow
Spot 3 minions to play Sauron from your draw deck or discard pile.

Alright. Slightly better still hand clogging meh.

4 The Will of Morgoth Sauron
Event • Maneuver
Legendary - (When played, this card goes to the dead pile).
To play, spot 2 Sauron conditions or 2 Sauron artifacts.
Each companion loses all gametext keywords until the regroup phase.

Much harsher than the freeps version, punishing the fellowship in this way is sick. I wouldnt make a mirror of this.

Thranduil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards