LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK I am working on it, but its so broad...what to do?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:35 pm
And now I only need cards from NB, Dáin, and EL. Get ’em in! Smile

Edit: Just need Dáin’s now.
I had to put something here.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:32 am
Id give him a bit he might be ill again havent seen him review a dc or post 1 for a couple of days which usually means his head is splitting open.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:09 am
No word from Dáin yet. I’ll give him till tomorrow morning; otherwise, we move on without him.
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Sorry, but you’ll have to count me out. Fortunately I am NOT ill, but I have been very busy preparing for (and then taking) a major test for one of my master’s degree courses. Like lem0n said, I’ve hardly even visited the forums for a few days, and haven’t gotten to the card for this yet. Rather than wait--which would be unfair to the other contestants--just go ahead and move on. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:01 pm
Here are the entries: the voting style is Pseudo-Australian, so vote for your favorite three cards. The three contestants with the most points will advance to the final round. Enjoy the entries!

[AgentDrake]
1 Eregion’s Trails Gondor
Event - Maneuver
Spot a minion to make a minion gain trespassing (That minion is roaming, and, while in Texas, may be shotgunned) until the Fellowship moves. Then, if you can spot Eregion, you may initiate a lawsuit.
Eregion: ’Hey! This is private property!’
Orc: ’Argh?’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Thranduil]
1 Ordinary Storm Isengard
Condition
Weather.
Plays on a site. Discard this condition at the end of the turn.
Each companion is soaked.
Each mount and animal is frightened.
That’s about it.
Luckily for Saruman, a random pressure build-up held the fellowship at Caradhras while he desperately tried to find his spell book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[lem0nhead]
10 • Brave Mole of Moria, Scourge of the Whack Pit Moria
Minion • Mole
Strength: 15
Vitality: 4
Site: 4
Damage +1. Fierce.
To play insert 50 cents.
While at an underground site, Brave Mole of Moria cannot take wounds or be exerted.
Brave Mole of Moria is strength - 10 and vitality -3 if not underground and the Free Peoples player may attempt to whack it once for each companion bearing a hand weapon.
The Brave Mole was an elusive menace, popping up where you least expect it. You need to be alert with weapons at the ready, for chances of whacking him whilst emerged are slim, before your time is up...

Note: Everyone loves Whack-a-Mole!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Gate Troll]
2 Naked Waste Gollum
Condition • Support Area
Maneuver: Add 2 to remove Smeagol’s loincloth from the game
and make him gain Naked.While Smeagol is Naked Sam gains Disgusted
and Frodo gains Annoyed. Skirmish: Exert a Naked Smeagol to do an obscene
dance and make a minion skirmishing Smeagol strength –2, and Scarred for Life.
“Oh no Mr. Frodo, that Gollum is Butt-Naked again!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Anonymous Prodigy]
6Théomer, The Horribly Conjoined Rohan
Companion • Men
Strength: 14
Vitality: 6
Resistance: 13
Defender +1. Really Valiant. Two-headed.
Théomer cannot bear any mounts or mount any bears.
At the start of each of your turns, you may say “It’s my turn.” Your opponent may say “No, it’s not” to prevent that.
Gandalf used the wrong healing spell again! Wait till Gimolas sees this….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sickofpalantirs]
3 Legolas, Not Fated to Die Gondor
Companion • Elf
Strength • Doesn’t matter, can’t die
Vitality • See above
Resistance • 6
Legolas cannot be overwhelmed.
If Legolas is about to take a wound in a skirmish, spot a Fangirl to prevent that and wound a minion he is skirmishing.
If Legolas is about to take a wound in the Archery Phase, Spot a ranged weapon to prevent that and wound a minion.
Response : If Legolas is about to take a wound, that somehow slipped past the above criteria, as listed in the above legal documentation, the undersigned may filibuster as necessary to prevent the place of the wound, Bob’s Legal Councilling, 1800-CALL-BOB.
sign here

[elf lvr]
1 Incognito Shire
Event * Skirmish
Search your deck for a companion card and place it out of play face down. Then, discard a character from play. Your opponent then guesses the name of the face down companion. Repeat this process until they guess correctly.
"’I am Incognito, if any name must be given.’"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NBarden]
4 •Cirdan, The Shipwight Elven
Companion • Elven Wraith
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 6
If your opponent plays a Corsair, shout THE ARMY OF THE DEAD IS UPON US! to stop your opponent from reinforcing any tokens and discard all their stinkin’ possessions. You may keep your Ithilien Blades (or stop whatever other stuff they were trying to do to get tokens).
The fellowship’s current site gains Ghost Ship.
Well...since you never saw him till later, he COULD have been there.
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:42 am; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
NBarden
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:20 pm
Thranduil
lem0n
EL
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:23 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Wow. Those are great.

Okay, since I have to pick just three:
NB
Thran
EL
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:33 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AD
Lem0n
AP
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:10 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
gate troll
Lemon-head
agentdrake

all were great.

what is wrong with mine?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards