LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
gil-estel
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:23 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
I don’t know if this has been covered before, but is there an errata on this card? Otherwise it is awesome with Saruman follower. The card says:

(1) Isengard Ruined[1]
Site
Battleground.
Each time a follower is transfered to a character,the first Shadow player may exert a companion twice.

That would mean a huge exertion festivity with Saruman... Shocked
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:35 am
Not saying 100% that it hasn’t been changd, but I had a quick look at the newest available CRD that I have saved on my PC and there was no Isengard Ruined in the errata section or x-list section. It should be good to play with Saruman, Servant of Sauron Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
menace64
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:01 pm
As far as I know, it never got an errata. Which only illustrated further that, towards the end, Decipher had no idea what it was doing.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:32 am
Yeah one of the more nasty combos using saruman. Menace is right, this shows D just lost it at the end and stopped looking for stupid things and made daft things without checking. Im sure a cool deck could be made where you abuse this site with nelya and saruman.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:33 am
sounds like a NB deck to me..negative to the max for your opponent....
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:40 am
Haha class. Smile
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NappyKorn
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:44 am
Wouldn’t be to difficult to pull off if you could find a way to keep a burden on the RB every site. Simply play Woody-End. Remove a Burden to Play Nelya from your discard pile. Then Exert him to switch the site to Isengard Ruined. Then repeat for next site.

Not sure if it would actually have an effctiveness other than always giving you an extra Nazzie to play each site, But if you played Dark Temptation you could loop it. Dark Temptation lets you Heal the RB twice to add a burden when you play a Nazgul. So if you had Dark Te,ptation out you play Woody-End, add the burden to play Nelya from discard pile, Exert him to switch site to Isengard Ruined, Transfer follower to exert RB twice. Next site
replay woody-end remove the burden play Nelya, Dark Temptation heals the RB 2 times to add the burden back, and then repeat. How this could be helpful I still don’t know maybe there is more to this if I just think about it lol.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:02 am
or with dark fell about him....also very, very nasty....
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:08 pm
gil-estel wrote:
sounds like a NB deck to me..negative to the max for your opponent....

I ran it in my Whispers/Lackey/Frenzy deck back when it was legal, ya.

Travelled Leader pwns, but usually the only time I needed site help was when Anduin Banks was a better choice.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions