LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Fair enough, but I’d still make it 2.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:52 pm
Okay, now that you’ve more or less seen the entire Wraith Men strategy, what do you think of this guy?

• Ring of Command, Ring of Men Ring
Legendary.
The High-King may not bear a ring.
While wearing the Ring of Command, The High-King is strength +2 and each time he is about to take a wound, add a burden instead.
Maneuver: Make The High-King strength -1 until the end of the game to wear the Ring of Command until the regroup phase.

0 • The High-King, Bearer of Power Wraith
Companion • Man
Str: 9
Vit: 4
Res: 1
Ring-bearer - Ring of Command.
The High-King is resistance +1 for each Wraith Man you can spot.
Each time the fellowship moves and you can spot a minion, discard your Wraith artifact from play or add 2 burdens.
Skirmish: Exert The High-King to heal another Wraith Man.
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:02 pm
Thranduil wrote:
Legendary.
While wearing the Ring of Command, The High-King is strength +2 and each time he is about to take a wound, add a burden instead.
Maneuver: Make The High-King strength -1 until the end of the game to wear the Ring of Command until the regroup phase.

Hmmm... seems UP considering The High-King’s low resistance... maybe a +1 resistance bonus? Think

Thranduil wrote:
Companion • Man
Each time the fellowship moves and you can spot a minion, discard your Wraith artifact from play or add 2 burdens.

I’d make it just 1 burden. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Thranduil wrote:
Okay, now that you’ve more or less seen the entire Wraith Men strategy, what do you think of this guy?

Legendary.
worksio

Companion • Man

I think he should start with 2 resistance.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards