LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Standard (Type 2)
Shizknight
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:00 pm
Kithkins everywhere! One nice little combo is using the kithkins with Mirrior Entity, but you can stomp with good ol fashioned aggro

2-Mirror Entity
2- Thoughtweft Trio
4- Goldmeadow Stalwart
4- Wizened Cenn
4- Ballyrush Banneret
4- Goldmeadow Harrier
4- Mistmeadow Skulk
1- Militia’s Pride
3- Burrenton Forge-Tender
4- Knight of the Meadow Grain
4- Cenn’s Heir
4- Surge of the Thoughtweft
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:53 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I’d play it with as much as THREE Militia’s Pride, and probably lose Thoughtweft Trio in favor of a full set of Mirror Entity. Also, I’m not too keen on the Banneret, as there’s usually not that much to reduce anyway, what with a lot of WW on the costs. I’d probably switch them for Oblivion Rings. Also, the deck has no manabase at all, but I’d suggest running Rustic Clachan, or perhaps a snow-engine for card advantage. I’d also probably consider running Kithkin Zephyrnaut, perhaps at least in the sideboard. It’s that good.
I don't like YOU.
Shizknight
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:18 am
i thought about all of those except for the rustic land (that is a good idea), but i ve won too many games with trio not to love him and i found that too many mirror entity made the deck too slow. the banneret is just a little card to shoot out cards a hair quicker and plus it’s a 2/1 anyway. Now as far as the flying kithkin i havnt really used in yet, although i have plover knights, but he is too expensive for such a fast deck

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Deck Clinics » Standard (Type 2)