LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
TheHobbit13
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:55 pm
if i play plundered armories in my suport area can i then play a weapon from my discard pile even if it was discarded previously (even if it was discarded cauz my opponent stopped moving)?

Is Hollowing of isengard useless ?? it cost 4 twilight to play and you can discard it to add 3 twilight? is it just me or is that the worst card in the game?
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
menace64
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:08 pm
TheHobbit13 wrote:
if i play plundered armories in my suport area can i then play a weapon from my discard pile even if it was discarded previously (even if it was discarded cauz my opponent stopped moving)?

You can only use Plundered Armories if your hand weapon is *just* discarded. Remember, it’s a response action.

TheHobbit13 wrote:
Is Hollowing of isengard useless ?? it cost 4 twilight to play and you can discard it to add 3 twilight? is it just me or is that the worst card in the game?

It’s actually a really good card when you use it correctly. If you happen to have 4 twilight leftover during your shadow phase, play it and then, on your next shadow phase, you can get 3 twilight back. It’s like taking out a loan for your next turn.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
TheHobbit13
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:09 pm
o thank you very much here a some gold Smile
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NBarden
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:27 pm
Plundered Armories, IMO, is the best double stopper ever. Or if you play regroup events, it pwns.

Just use Goblin Swarms/Goblin Armory/Plundered Armories. Stack the dude with a Scimitar to play back, draw a card and add some twilight.

Or, if you’re swarming, your Scimitar gets discarded when a minion gets killed, just to add 2 extra strength elsewhere. And you get a card.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions