LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:01 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
wait...so if I type in a card it will link to it automatically?

like Aragorn, Strider ?

how does this work?

Aragorn, Strider
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:04 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
wait...so if I type in a card it will link to it automatically?

like Aragorn, Strider ?

how does this work?

You need to download the program, open it, then press ctrl + alt + L while writing a post and any cards in that post will be linked.

For example, see your strider above!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Aragorn, Strider

coolio!

EDIT: now my computer can’t find it since I exited out...where would it be?
EDIT: I just downloaded it again,..that should work.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:42 pm
Yes it’s a sweet utility...I don’t like the abbreviations ability as much, but still it’s fun.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Kralik
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:08 pm
I’ll have to take "ALT" out sometime Wink
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 pm
I’m having trouble reproducing the problem consistently, but sometimes auto-link undoes sections of my post. For example I might type something, run auto-link, preview the post, and go back to fix some stuff. Then when I run auto-link again some changes revert back. Doesn’t always happen, though.

Has this happened to anyone else? Better that than finding out it’s all in my head. Shocked
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
For me, sometimes if I try to autolink, it deletes the whole post and pastes something that I had copied earlier. Think Thank goodness for ctrl + z Razz .
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Laughing Yeah, that too. I figure Kralik will know what’s going on. Homage
Kralik
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:55 am
I’ve noticed that as well. I wasn’t sure if it was just my own system or... I’ll have to look into it. Sometimes it seems like it fails to copy or paste from the clipboard correctly. (As ML has reported, it may paste a previous copy). Indeed, it is hard to reproduce consistently. Rolling Eyes
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion