LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Hazael
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:53 pm
Does anybody know if there is a shadow culture strategy that has any control over the top card of your draw deck?
To help out cards like Legolas, of the grey company, Elrond, venerable lord, Rumil, brother of haldir, and many others.

Uncertain Future is good, but I wanted to find a shadow deck to help it even more.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
hblika
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:06 pm
The only card I can think of is the Isengard artifact The Palantir of Orthanc, Seventh Seeing-stone from TT.

It probably won’t do you any good though. Allthough using your shadow side to set up the top of your draw deck might seem like a good idea, this strategy is preventing you from reconciling your hand in the regroup phase.

A much better choice would be to use Nenya, Ring of Adamant to help you prepare your deck.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
Hazael
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:37 pm
Ya i kno what you mean.

Thanks alot! I’m trying to help out Lilboy with his deck. He wants to fine-tune his elven deck and replace his shadow side all-together.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Hazael wrote:
Ya i kno what you mean.

Thanks alot! I’m trying to help out Lilboy with his deck. He wants to fine-tune his elven deck and replace his shadow side all-together.

1st Rule of Fight Club: Do NOT help cheaters. Thats right, I said lil boy’s a cheater. Dont help him. He doesn’t need it.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions