LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:53 am
It’s been a while since one of these has been around, mainly because Cobra outlawed them. Razz But the DC forum needs a shot in the arm, and I’m not working on any cards for a set ATM, so: fire away with requests! Very Happy
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:58 am
How about something to revitalize the Gondor wraiths. Maybe newer versions of King of the Dead and some new stuff for them to work with Thumbs Up. Just an idea to start you off you don’t have to work on it of course.
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:10 am
Good idea. Thumbs Up How’s this guy?

4King of the Dead, Keeper of the Mountain Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 6
Enduring.
To play, spot Aragorn or 2 Gondor Wraiths.
Each time King of the Dead wins a skirmish, you may discard a Gondor card from hand to remove a threat or wound a minion.
“‘I see shapes of Men and of horses, and pale banners like shreds of cloud, and spears like winter-thickets on a misty night. The Dead are following.’”
I had to put something here.
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:18 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
I’d like to see more Dunland stuff since I never was a big fan of Men culture. Bill Ferny + Easterlings +Dunlandings = Confused
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:27 am
I’ve always liked Dunland events. Smile

2 Burning As They Come Dunland
Event • Skirmish
Make a Dunland Man strength +2. If that Man wins his skirmish, you may discard a condition.
“Then they saw torches countless points of fiery light upon the black fields behind, scattered like red flowers, or winding up from the lowlands in long flickering lines.”
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:28 am
Hmmm i like besiegers. I want something that stops people liberating my sites or discarding my conditions.

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:39 am
Here you go:

3Grond, Great Battering Ram Sauron
Possession • Support Area
Engine. To play, spot 3 Sauron minions.
Each time the Free Peoples player discards a Shadow condition, you may exert a Sauron minion to wound a companion or add a burden.
Response: If the Free Peoples player liberates a site, discard a Sauron card from hand to add X threats, where X is the current region number.
“Great beasts drew it, Orcs surrounded it, and behind walked mountain-trolls to wield it.”
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:49 am
Interesting, thanks!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:55 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Good idea. Thumbs Up How’s this guy?

4King of the Dead, Keeper of the Mountain Gondor
Companion • Wraith
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 6
Enduring.
To play, spot Aragorn or 2 Gondor Wraiths.
Each time King of the Dead wins a skirmish, you may discard a Gondor card from hand to remove a threat or wound a minion.
“‘I see shapes of Men and of horses, and pale banners like shreds of cloud, and spears like winter-thickets on a misty night. The Dead are following.’”

I love the idea bring us some more. Do you care if I throw so ideas to this thread are is it just for you to add to like a set of your?
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Sure, I’d love to hear any ideas you have. Let’s try an event to play some Wraiths...

1 The Dead Follow Behind Gondor
Event • Fellowship or Regroup
Add a threat to play a Gondor Wraith from your draw deck or discard pile.
“‘The Dead awaken; for the hour is come for the oathbreakers; at the Stone of Erech they shall stand again….’”

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards