LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:52 pm
Common sense tells me the remaining wounds would get assigned so now to the actual scenario.

During the archery phase I have a single Bold Easterling (vitality of 1) and the freeps has 3 arrows coming at me (basic arrows not special abilites). The Bold Easterling is cut down by archery fire, but I have Last Days in my support area so when he gets killed I play a new minion from hand at twilight cost -2, strength +2 and fierce. Do the remaining 2 arrows hit him or since he wasn’t there when the arrows were fired does he not take the wounds. Like I said common sense tells me he takes the arrows, but like with many actions in the game common sense doesn’t always win Laughing . I can check the CRD, but not sure where to look it up actually and it is sometimes simplier to find the answers from others that know the rules better than I do instead of hunting through the rather large CRD file.

Thanks in advance for the answers Thumbs Up

NK
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
bibfortuna25
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:00 pm
The archery wounds are assigned one at a time, and so the remaining wounds would be assigned to the new Man.
All cards do what they say.
NappyKorn
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:03 pm
As I thought thanks for the reassurance Mr. Bib Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:18 pm
not really related

but can i wound multiple minions in the regroup with aigolas? or can i only assign the wound to one minion?
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 pm
It uses "for each" so you can wound multiple minions and a minion more than once.

EDIT - read your question a bit fast... hopefully that answers it.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions