LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:06 am
Ok just sat arounf here being bored and decided to make a thread to see how it goes and probab;y set a record for a thread being locked the quickiest. This is all for fun so if you get offended to easily do bother participating or even reading this thread since it is all for fun.

Anyway this the the idea. Pick a member of this community and build a card from them. It can be a Companion, Minion, or even a event or condition targeting this member’s weaknesses or strengths. Post it and see what other think of the card idea.

I must stress again it is all for fun and if you can’t handle a little fun then don’t bother submitting or reading this thread! If you don’t want your name being added to the fun then simple PM me requesting I put you on the following list of people who don’t want to be made into cards.

This is an open idea anyone can add to this thread, but remember if the name of a member is on the Restricted Members list do not make a card targeting them at the expense of this thread possible getting locked and ruining the fun. I do understand some people can’t take a joke and those people will be spared. O thought this idea up because many people here have a good sense of humor and this might help get the unreal amount tension ease a bit by having something fun/funny to do towards each other Thumbs Up

I for one can take a joke so feel free to bash the crap out of me with a goofy card named after me Thumbs Up

Restricted (non participating) Members:

NONE (yet)

So let the fun and games begin...........

3 • Lem0nhead, Hater of the Crankies
Companion • Fruitcase

Str: 7
Vit: 3
Res: 4

Each time a Crankypants is played exert Lem0nhead to discard that crankypants.
Lem0nhead is resistance -1 for each crankypants you can spot.

Skirmish: Discard a ’fruit’ possesion bourne by Lem0nhead to make him strength +2.

"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds."
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:33 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Not to rain on your parade, as this is a good idea, but it’s been done at least twice before:

http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4569

http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=3057
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:40 am
From the first pages of each of those people made the cards of themselves, you can make cards for others here. Not to mention the point is just to get things back to normal around here since everyone seems to be at each others throats lately. Just have fun with each other. If no one posts then fine if you want to post here than do Thumbs Up. BTW you didn’t rain on my parade Dain I figured something like this had to of been done before Very Happy
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:47 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
No probs, Bob. Just pointing it out. I fully endorse this idea and this thread. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:50 am
sweet you are the man, waiting to see what people think about me Shocked . It should be pretty hilarious Thumbs Up
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 am
4 • Anonymous Prodigy, Abusive Mod
Minion • Crankpants

Str: 4
Vit: 4
Site: 4
Lurker

Anonymous Prodigy’s gametext is cancelled if you can spot 4 spammers

Maneuver: Exert Anonymous Prodigy to wound a spammer. If that spammer is off topic wound him again.

Skirmish: Discard Anonymous Prodigy to make another Crankypants strength +3 and fierce until the regroup phase.

"STAY ON TOPIC!"
Last edited by NappyKorn on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:00 am; edited 1 time in totalNo Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 am
3 • Dain Ironfoot, DC Poster Cobra
Companion • CC Member
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Damage +1.
While you can spot a migraine Dain gains sick and cannot post.
Skirmish: Exert Dain to play a DC from your hand or discard pile. It wins any DC contest you are involved in.
"Seriously guys, im just a normal guy trying to post some DC’s...."

4 • Thranduil, DC Reviewer Cobra
Companion • CC Member
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
Thranduil is strength +1 for each DC reviewed this turn.
Maneuver: Spot a DC with a slight flaw to review critically. You may then exert Thranduil to make him gain pedantic. DC’s owner is pwned until the regroup phase.
" I think you need a comma there and it should be ’his/her’ not ’their’"

Alternate Image Thranduil

4 • Thranduil, Crazy DCer Cobra
Companion • CC Member
Resistance: 7
At the start of the fellowship you may post a DC with an insane mechanism from your draw deck.
Regroup: Make a DC that is completely radical to exhaust another DC reviewer.
"But a shadow one ring that discard the balrog and can only be borne by grishnak is ace!"
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:10 am
2 • Sam, Unwise Cobra
Companion • CC Member
Strength: 3
Resistance: 10
While you can spot Frodo, Sam gains Lust.
Fellowship: Spot Gandalf to make him useless and call him names. Sam gains Hypocrit until the end of the turn.
"Sam was reallly brave for Frodo...."

7 • MR. Lurtzy, Bringer of Spam Cobra
Minion • CC Member
Strength: 13
Vitality: 3
Site: 5
Damage +1. Fierce.
SoP and NB are strength -2.
Maneuver: Remove 3 to annoy another forum user.
Skirmish: Exhaust MR. Lurtzy to spam every topic on the CC Forum.
"Spam, spam, spam, spam, irritate, spam, annoy. Tis a spammers life for me."
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:20 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
4 • fred_the_llama, Speaker of Llama-ness Cobra
Minion - CC Member
Strength 6
Vitality 3
Site 4
SoP, BtO, and Hippo are resistance -3.
Maneuver: Exert fred_the_llama to hijack a thread and play a llama from your draw deck or discard pile.
Rumor has it that Hippo’s mirror-universe double comes in the guise of a demon-llama.[/i]
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
NappyKorn
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:23 am
2 • TheHobbit13, Very Odd Trader
Companion • Overpricer
Str: 3
Vit: 4
Res: 10
TheHobbit13 is resistance -1 for each foil in play.
Fellowship: Reveal a foil from hand to make an oponent reveal a foil from hand (Thehobbit13 foil is value +10) the player with the lowest value loses that foil.
Regroup: Cancel a Trade (discard a card from hand) to heal another Overpricer or wound a minion 3 times.

"....ATAR (foil) for $80 and Greenleaf (foil) for $25."
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards