LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Kralik
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:24 pm
It’s in the Comprehensive Rulebook as a clarification for Smeagol, BoGS.

I’ll have to look into that Zorbec program -- looks interesting! I had heard of it before but didn’t realize it was available in English.
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:58 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
The sad part is I don’t even remember the URL now, but yes, it’s been available in English for a while now. It’s an excellent program, though it has its drawbacks. It was the only reliable search engine I had until your marvelous site opened its doors, Kralik. I still use it pretty frequently for some of my more...uh...fine-tuned searching.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Kralik
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:05 pm
Oh, that’s fine. Very Happy I found the URL by searching for it in Google. Just gives me more ideas... I personally use Lackey’s deck editor for the majority of my searching unless I’m not at home and want to quickly look up a card by title. It searches for characters as you type them, which is rather nice.
Last edited by Kralik on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in totalCheck out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:34 pm
This topic is really moving, but... anyone know if LOTRO is down for good? Can’t access the deck builder now because of an update error, and the site seems to be down as well. Thought it’d be around for a couple more years. Sad
Kralik
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:41 pm
They promised it would work until 2010 I think? Hmm... Think
Check out the LoTR TCG Database! My goal is to create a central resource for all kinds of LotR TCG Information. You can have card titles in your posts AutoLink to the card pictures. Cool
Elessar's Socks
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:53 pm
I thought surely LOTRO players would be raising a fuss, but all’s quiet at least on Decktech. The home page redirects to the Fight Klub site.

Just looking for a search feature that displays all matching cards (preferably graphically) when a keyword is entered. I’ll check out Lackey.
Kralik
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:57 pm
Still off the original topic, but I just tried visiting several individual pages from the LOTRO webpage and they are all returning 404 not found errors. Sad

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions