LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Pipsqueak
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:52 am
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
This is awesome! I didn’t even have 8 entrants last time. This one, i hope, will encourage growth in the CC community. Unfortunately, everyone who is signed up is one of our regular posters. So, people who don’t come regularly probably don’t have the time to participate.
Bottom line: Tell your friends about CC (my contests in particular Wink).
Anyway, i’ve got a great number of entrants (i love that word), but not quite a full house. You can continue to enter untill friday (2 days from now).
If anyone already entered could get some friends to enter by friday, I might give away some of my mint-condition FOILS as prizes.
Let’s see what a little motivation can do Wink.
Long live the southern bros. Homage
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:01 pm
I’m in!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:42 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Phazanzar wrote:
Cobra: Can you get pass lvl 12? I’m stuck there Sad

what game? or thing are you talking about?
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Perhaps this: http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=641
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:47 am; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:47 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
ok, thanks! Smile
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:58 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Pipsqueak wrote:
This is awesome! I didn’t even have 8 entrants last time. This one, i hope, will encourage growth in the CC community. Unfortunately, everyone who is signed up is one of our regular posters. So, people who don’t come regularly probably don’t have the time to participate.
Bottom line: Tell your friends about CC (my contests in particular Wink).
Anyway, i’ve got a great number of entrants (i love that word), but not quite a full house. You can continue to enter untill friday (2 days from now).
If anyone already entered could get some friends to enter by friday, I might give away some of my mint-condition FOILS as prizes.
Let’s see what a little motivation can do Wink.

yeah i’m a regular poster Very Happy I’ll try to get other people to sign up especially if your foils are artifacts(like you’d give those away) (I have 27 not all foils though Crying or Very sad)
Pipsqueak
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:14 pm
Only one day left to enter. Please tell your friends, because i would really like to get an even 10 people (Actually, i would really like to get an even 20). Signup ends at 11:59 pm tomorrow.
And about the prizes; Mainly it will just be whatever foils i have lying around. But i promise, they are in mint (literally) condition. I plan to give away better foils for each person you recommend. I also intend to deplete my entire stock of FOILS.
So, pm me if you recommend someone (that person has to have joined by the set time), and i’ll send you a FOIL free of any charge to you!
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:48 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
i just discverd that i will no longer be able to participate im leaving sunday and wont be back till friday

sorry
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
Pipsqueak
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:14 pm
josiah_of_rohan wrote:
i just discverd that i will no longer be able to participate im leaving sunday and wont be back till friday

sorry

Crap. I just went from 5 brackets to 4.

But if i can just get one more entrant, we’ll be right back on top again. Very Happy
syndrome
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:54 pm
Wouldn’t 4 brackets be ideal? We could do an elimination bracket deal.
http://myspace/delicatesituation

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards