LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Riddle Game
Hazael
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:00 am
I didn’t even have to look. lol
One day the secretary came up to me and asked if I wanted a job.
Before I knew it, I was working with the manager doing random manager stuff. And I must have turned down 4-5 job offers since.
I work at a co-op. Yeah, I know... big bucks woo hooo! Wink

And pipsqueak, maybe you need to rest your keyboard...
you joined just a few months ago and you already make up 8.82% of the total posts. Rolling Eyes

as for the topic (and so tOO dusnt yell at me for spamming)...
im at level 27 and stuck
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Pipsqueak
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:35 am
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
um, you guys (Phaz and Hazael) don’t count. You live in the boondocks of MN. Everyone knows that’s not a natural place to live.
I live in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC, where you can’t shake a tree without a dozen liberals falling out of it. Also, we have a bigger immigration problem down here. Illegal Mexican immigrants make up possibly 1 third of the entire workforce.
Why would they hire you for minimum wage, if they can hire a Mexican worker for under $3.00 an hour?

As far as time goes, my grandmother broke her knee, and is staying with us for a loooooooong time. There’s that, plus school, plus picking up the job application forms, plus filling them out, plus going downtown to get a work permit (you need one down here if you’re under 18), plus dropping the applications off, plus getting a couple more, and repeating the process.

Clearly, you guys don’t live in a big city full of illegal immigrants (and liberals for that matter).
Long live the southern bros. Homage
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Pipsqueak wrote:
um, you guys (Phaz and Hazael) don’t count. You live in the boondocks of MN. Everyone knows that’s not a natural place to live.

Eh, I wouldn’t call it boondocks....at least not quite.

Pipsqueak wrote:
I live in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC, where you can’t shake a tree without a dozen liberals falling out of it.

LMFAO, ROFL, OOoooh that is freakin hilarious. Pipsqueak, I think I have no choice but to respect you a little now.

Pipsqueak wrote:
Also, we have a bigger immigration problem down here. Illegal Mexican immigrants make up possibly 1 third of the entire workforce.
Why would they hire you for minimum wage, if they can hire a Mexican worker for under $3.00 an hour?

Because it’s illegal. And there is an immigration problem here, just not in our area. Plus there really aren’t that many jobs around here for students.

Pipsqueak wrote:
As far as time goes, my grandmother broke her knee, and is staying with us for a loooooooong time.

I have 3 four and under nieces and their parents living with me right now. Holy crap is it annoying.

Pipsqueak wrote:
There’s that, plus school

Who cares about school?

Pipsqueak wrote:
Clearly, you guys don’t live in a big city full of illegal immigrants (and liberals for that matter).
Rolling Eyes
Man, you and I could become good friends.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:25 pm
I agree, Pipsqueak. (tips hat). Raleigh/Durham is rather chock full of liberals. I live in the vicinity. Pipsy stands corrected. Maybe we could make a new song.
"Fifteen liberals in five fir-trees...."
I had to put something here.
syndrome
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:54 pm
Liberals rock. Very Happy
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Pipsqueak
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:16 pm
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
Oh, and i hope no one takes offense at this. This is purely just my own opinion, and it doesn’t mean that i’ll hate you because of your political status. I don’t hate liberals, i just don’t agree with their policies.

Oh, and as far that song; how about this for a first stanza:

Fifteen liberals, in five fir-trees,
You don’t have to agree with their policies.
You can shake that tree all day,
And little by little, more taxes you’ll pay.
Long live the southern bros. Homage
syndrome
Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:21 pm
Fact: Conservatives raise taxes more than Liberals...
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:24 am
I believe that pipsqueak and I are genna become very good friends....

Lets end the politicalness...on this thread at least... Laughing
Cobra
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:25 am
Seeing a discussion of "conservatives" vs. "liberals," I just have to throw this out there...

World’s Smallest Political Quiz

It asks you just a few questions about two types of issues, social and economic, which creates four political archetypes rather then two...

Liberal = more economic control, less social control.
Conservative = less economic control, more social control.
Libertarian = less control, period.
Statist = more control, period.

Considering who’s hosting the website, the quiz probably nudges you a bit toward the Libertarian position, but still it’s interesting to think about.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:18 am
I have to agree with Pipsqueak. Liberals don’t deserve to be hated. I mean, it’s rude to hate retarded people.
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Riddle Game