LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Riddle Game
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:06 am
Ha this level is so hard when you havent got a clue what youre doing i remember trying this and it frustrated the crud out of me. Definately one of the harder level as its quite unique.

Anyway bunny. EL’s hint is useful, you can see the cutlasses if youre attempting the riddle.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
bunnydaman
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:35 pm
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 338 Location: 'hillbilliesville'
Ok, my bro found the cutlass for me, but wjat do I replace it with??? I tried replacing it whith the clue, and with when window of the sunset means, but that got me nowhere
-"He’s like a spamming assasin." ~lem0nhead about SoP
"Yes, I'm a girl. And no, not like elf lvr."
[idea from FM]
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:59 pm
Are you sure you have replaced it correct. Something in what you said above should help but pair it with all the clue. Like i said this is hard to put it all together.

Now youve solved the cutlass issue you need to do the replace right. Post again if youve given it a good try and it aint workin.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
bunnydaman
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:18 pm
i have tried all I could think of: replacing it with the clue, lust .mp2, with what window of the sunset means, with what window of the sunset means .mp3, what else can I try.

I also tried replacing it with thisriddleisstupid.mp3, but it didnt work [surprisingly] Laughing
[idea from FM]
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Ok well youre actually posting too much info and youll probably get edited by mods so it doesnt spoil it for others but what your doing should be helping. Are you sure you know what it really means?
bunnydaman
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:47 pm
what, window of the sunset? I know what window of he sunset is.
[idea from FM]
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:44 pm
I got it!!!!!!

mp3 had everything to do with it...wow. amazing.

oh wait, NO!!!
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:49 pm
OK NOW I GOT IT. So clever. Laughing
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:30 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Aaack. I got the cutlass thing immediately but because I can’t find a good search engine for cards I have no clue about the first card. Evil or Very Mad Any help about clue #1?

Edit: W00t! Finished!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Riddle Game