LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Riddle Game
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:48 pm
fingolfin wrote:
Is anyone there?... Neutral ... Sad ... I feel abandoned like I am the last person in the world stuck on level 38... Neutral ... it gives me a lot of time to think... Think ... Think ... I think I go now..................................................................
Not everybody has automatic notification when this message thread is updated so you can’t expect an instantaneous response on these message boards. Four posts in 15 minutes is a bit excessive.

I wound up spending a couple of days working through this one. The clues that are in this thread do a great job of telling you how to go about solving this clue to arrive at the answer.

I would recommend going back and re-reading the hints given thus far, thinking about them for a bit (at least a day) and if you still don’t get it come back here and ask a more pointed question.

Trust me, the game isn’t anywhere near as much fun when people tell you how to solve the riddles or give you the answer.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
bibfortuna25
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:29 pm
You have to remove not only the cutlasses, but the rest of that part of the URL too. We can’t say what the entire URL is for obvious reasons, but since you’re on that clue, you know what it is.
All cards do what they say.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:17 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
if you are talking about the thing that shows up when you out your mouse on ti in your favorites ti would be pirate window on the sunset sound file.
that doesn’t make sense.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bibfortuna25
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:30 pm
Sure it does. The clue is Window of the Sunset.mp3. What is Window of the Sunset? Replace the cutlasses with that and you will find the real clue.
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:08 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
I get it I think. So replace cultasses with the location of the window on the sunset and I should get it? Laughing
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
bibfortuna25
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:18 pm
Well, you’ll have to solve the second clue to get the real answer, but yes.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:47 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
could pirate mean pirated music? as in pirated window on the sunset sound file
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bibfortuna25
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:13 am
No, that has nothing to do with the actual clue. We have told you many, many times that you need to REMOVE the ******cutlasses and insert the clue. We’ve practically told you what the answer is. The rest you need to figure out on your own.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:07 am
bibfortuna25 wrote:
No, that has nothing to do with the actual clue. We have told you many, many times that you need to REMOVE the ******cutlasses and insert the clue. We’ve practically told you what the answer is. The rest you need to figure out on your own.

OK thanks for all your help bibfortuna25
"DáinIronfoot"
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:52 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
I am still stuck. "Like a stuck pig"
any way any others helpful hints??
Been on this one for 3-4 weeks
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Riddle Game