LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Gameplay Questions
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:43 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Reading the articles here, one doubt came to my mind: when a second copy of a Legendary Creature comes into play, it’s supposed to be destroyed, but here you treat as if BOTH Legends would be destroyed... So, what exactly would happen, should to copies of the same Legendary Permanent be put into play?
Also, one other question: why are the decks in here so land-intensive? I almost always played two-colored decks with 20 lands, tops, and mana was never a problem... Everyone here plays that way, too, and some of them even got into the nationals.
Ah, actually, THIS is my last question (more of a compliment, questionish): how come more experienced Magic Players around my area are so unbearable, and everyone here (maybe except for inresponse, so far) is so nice? Good to have some interesting folks to discuss the game with, it IS a great game after all. Oh, and by the way, about rules, should anyone need help, I could be rated as an experienced player, since I used to play Magic for about 6 years.
I don't like YOU.
Cobra
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:37 am
If two copies of something Legendary are in play at the same time, both go to the graveyard.

I was "raised" on 20 lands too; I took a long break from the game and am just starting to play again, and now 20 seems too few in most cases. (In Limited play, with 40-card decks, 33% land (13-14) is definitely too few; 17 is the norm.)

As for your last question, it may simply be because Cobra Cards is relatively small, and relatively new to the Magic: the Gathering scene. This is pure speculation, but I suspect that people will big egos aren’t generally inclined to post on low-profile forums. Laughing
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Gameplay Questions