LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Sam-Wise
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:31 pm
Quote:
to play, spot Gandalf and The Balrog.
when you play this card, make a splat noise and discard Gandalf.

That was funny.

I would have to say N-O Shame on you . It would be an awsome card, but, it’s too strong, has too much health, and is invincible. Even Sauron doesn’t have 30 streangth. Rolling Eyes

Sam-Wise Laughing
gizlivadi
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:12 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
the balrog, flaming warrior

twilight cost (half token)
strength 567890(passed finger through the number pad and got this) vitality: what for? (read below)
site number: 190 (the numbers after 9 count as site number bonus for the next 100000000 games you play)
cannot be affected by opponent abilities
you can spot this card during your turn and can be added to your fellowship
cannot recieve wounds
when exerted, place no token for that
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:19 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
STOP THE THREAD BUMPING I AM SORRY BUT THIS IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mods please help.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
gizlivadi
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:59 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
so why dont they delete them instead of leaving them there?
i mean, what’s a thread for? just to watch and read it? Think Think Think then really i dont know why do they make forums if you cant even give your opinion without someone yelling at you... i mean, forums are for opinion making, aren’t they?? or at least thats the conception i have for FORUM... and of course, THREAD...
NBarden
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:46 pm
Because it would be to much work. But thread bumping is getting a little annoying...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
gizlivadi
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:50 pm
ok, sorry Wink
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:39 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I mean If you REALLY want to have another thread like (blank) thread fine, start a new one. don’t go bumping 2 yr. old threads
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gate Troll
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:23 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Why did someone bump this worthless thread? Its just some noob’s wishful thinking.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards