LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: My brother just mailed my childhood collectibles and there's a lot of FOIL!!!!  (Read 2181 times)

September 08, 2016, 10:25:43 AM
Read 2181 times

ObliviousFool

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
I'm sure some people's mouths are watering but let me start out by saying I'm looking to complete my set, not sell!!   Had not seen my collection since 2002ish and I impressed myself with the attention to detail I put in storing the cards.  All of the foils are in deck protector soft sleeves before being placed in ultra pro pages so it looks like everything is fresh from pack mint.  Before I moved cross country I had purchased a case or two of Fellowship of the Ring, so that is the only set I have.

I have not gone though yet and assembled my need list, but I was basically coming here to see how active these forums are and what are the cards selling for roughly?  Like what would I expect to pay for C and U foils?  What about the non-main R foil?  I think the only sought after rare foil I needed was 1R1 The One Ring.  What does that go for roughly?  Are unopened booster boxes/cases for Fellowship still around? 

Thanks for the time.   

September 08, 2016, 12:24:15 PM
Reply #1

Eukalyptus

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Sealed product is still around. C/U foils depend on what card you're wanting. Most I'd say are 0.50 for a C and up to 1.0 for a U.

I got a lot of foils I am looking to get rid off most of my foils for a bargain price. If you're interested, shoot me a pm.

September 09, 2016, 09:07:13 AM
Reply #2

ObliviousFool

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
Right on thanks.  I'm gonna work on getting my want list together and I'll make a post and let you know.