LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Some things that should not have been forgotten...  (Read 3845 times)

November 13, 2016, 09:18:47 AM
Read 3845 times

Hobbiton Lad

• Information Offline
  • Horseman
  • Well-spoken Gentlehobbit
Some things that should not have been forgotten...
« on: November 13, 2016, 09:18:47 AM »
... were lost.

History became legend. Legend became myth. For two and a half years, Second Edition passed out of all knowledge...

No longer.

http://postimg.org/gallery/1bz6jb29s/

It's been a long road. I've been battling a debilitating illness and terrible personal loss. But I'm finally back on my feet again. A new website will be up soon. I'll be updating this post as I add new promo images as well.

I'm sorry it took this long to get things going again.

November 13, 2016, 01:03:45 PM
Reply #1

Floydos

• Information Offline
  • Scout
Re: Some things that should not have been forgotten...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 01:03:45 PM »
Hi Hobbiton, glad to see you back. I can offer my services as card creator for the 2nd Edition...especialy for the Shadow sides (Evil Men - Southrons and Easterlings).

Feel free to check my "work" on: http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php/topic,10101.0.html

Have a nice day
Abaddon on GEMP

November 13, 2016, 05:22:40 PM
Reply #2

Dictionary

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Duplicitous Deckbuilder
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 05:22:40 PM »
It sounds like you've been through quite a lot. Glad to have you back here, and I wish you the best of luck for the future.

I am curious, Gemp still has Second Edition as an available format, but it appears to have no cards. Will it need an update from MarcinS once your website is back, or are the cards not showing automatically because the website went down?
Visit LOTR TCG wiki for strategy articles and extra card details, contributed by various community members. All set 1 cards finished.

November 14, 2016, 05:26:56 AM
Reply #3

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 05:26:56 AM »
It sounds like you've been through quite a lot. Glad to have you back here, and I wish you the best of luck for the future.

I am curious, Gemp still has Second Edition as an available format, but it appears to have no cards. Will it need an update from MarcinS once your website is back, or are the cards not showing automatically because the website went down?

Second Edition has been "hidden" on gemp by MarcinS, but I can unhide it rather easily.

Hobbiton Lad, are you able to create the necessary code for yourself? I'm currently committed to Enola's Hobbit Draft game, and won't be able to help.

November 14, 2016, 05:50:19 AM
Reply #4

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 05:50:19 AM »
I was a fan of Second Edition, when it was a playable format.

Hope all is well, HL. Glad to see some old heads back on the boards.

Cheers,
-wtk

November 14, 2016, 07:28:20 AM
Reply #5

Hobbiton Lad

• Information Offline
  • Horseman
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 07:28:20 AM »

Second Edition has been "hidden" on gemp by MarcinS, but I can unhide it rather easily.

Hobbiton Lad, are you able to create the necessary code for yourself? I'm currently committed to Enola's Hobbit Draft game, and won't be able to help.

My first priority right now is getting the card images put back up. I don't know much about coding. I suppose I could learn if that's what is needed to get the game working again.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:40:58 PM by Hobbiton Lad »

November 14, 2016, 10:42:06 PM
Reply #6

Hobbiton Lad

• Information Offline
  • Horseman
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 10:42:06 PM »
Hi Hobbiton, glad to see you back. I can offer my services as card creator for the 2nd Edition...especialy for the Shadow sides (Evil Men - Southrons and Easterlings).

Feel free to check my "work" on: http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php/topic,10101.0.html

Have a nice day
Abaddon on GEMP

Good stuff. We won't be doing Fallen Realms (that's what I'm calling it) cultures in the Core Set though. I'm scaling it back. These are the only cultures that will be in the base set:

-Dwarven
-Elven
-Gandalf
-Gondor
-Isengard
-Moria
-Ringwraith
-Sauron
-Shire

November 15, 2016, 04:14:36 AM
Reply #7

Floydos

• Information Offline
  • Scout
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 04:14:36 AM »
Good stuff. We won't be doing Fallen Realms (that's what I'm calling it) cultures in the Core Set though. I'm scaling it back. These are the only cultures that will be in the base set:

-Dwarven
-Elven
-Gandalf
-Gondor
-Isengard
-Moria
-Ringwraith
-Sauron
-Shire

I know, even then, Im able to offer my services as card creator. After discussions, I can create or expand some ideas. Feel free to contact me.

Abaddon on GEMP
Floydos on TLLH.