LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Retrieving Dwarf Cards from Discard Pile  (Read 2411 times)

July 28, 2017, 01:23:02 AM
Read 2411 times

Larry5000

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Retrieving Dwarf Cards from Discard Pile
« on: July 28, 2017, 01:23:02 AM »
Who knows of some names of dwarf cards that will retrieve other dwarf cards out of your discard pile and return them to either hand (preferably) or to your draw deck? By any chance are there any dwarf conditions that play in your support area that may stick around and get you cards back out of your discard pile?

July 28, 2017, 03:21:35 AM
Reply #1

Dictionary

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Duplicitous Deckbuilder
Visit LOTR TCG wiki for strategy articles and extra card details, contributed by various community members. All set 1 cards finished.

July 28, 2017, 06:46:58 AM
Reply #2

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His

July 28, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
Reply #3

Larry5000

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Re: Retrieving Dwarf Cards from Discard Pile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 09:54:07 AM »
Thanks guys. It seems like Storm of Argument is my best best, sadly I do not have any. I know a common card and I have none. Came late unto the game and even some good commons I missed out on. Need to get some, fortunately it is cheap.

The Ring of Fury is the card that I want to keep getting back over and over I only have one copy of it, but would like to make use of it more then once. Most of the other cards mentioned gets conditions and events back out, but not Artifact Rings.

July 28, 2017, 11:11:47 AM
Reply #4

Durin's Heir

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Alex Jones was right
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 11:11:47 AM »
There's another combo: Courtesy of My Hall + Dwarven Foresight can grab any FP card from discard pile to hand, in the same Fellowship phase. Dwarven Foresight can work too with Preparations, which is more reliable but you need to wait until next turn (Preps works at Regroup, while Foresight at Fellowship).

You can also use Gandalf + On Your Doorstep to get a [Dwarven] card from discard on top of your deck. Then use any drawing card: Strands of Elven Hair, Delving, Defending the Keep, even a tale with RBOW + Bilbo...
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”  - Malcolm X

July 28, 2017, 12:06:15 PM
Reply #5

Larry5000

• Information Offline
  • Troll
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »
There's another combo: Courtesy of My Hall + Dwarven Foresight can grab any FP card from discard pile to hand, in the same Fellowship phase. Dwarven Foresight can work too with Preparations, which is more reliable but you need to wait until next turn (Preps works at Regroup, while Foresight at Fellowship).

You can also use Gandalf + On Your Doorstep to get a [Dwarven] card from discard on top of your deck. Then use any drawing card: Strands of Elven Hair, Delving, Defending the Keep, even a tale with RBOW + Bilbo...

Got the Courtesy of My Hall but no Dwarven Foresight, it figures That would be a good combination.