LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: non-weapon possessions / conditions given strength and / or vitality bonuses  (Read 5939 times)

February 02, 2018, 02:29:09 AM
Read 5939 times

ghmd

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Hi guys,

as the title states: I am looking for non-weapon possessions / conditions giving strength and / or vitality bonuses to Gondor and Elven characters.
(Head weapons are easy to find, as the wiki has an extra article about them.)

February 02, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
Reply #1

Eukalyptus

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Don‘t take this the wrong way, but go to the merchant on Gemp, select Gondor or Elven and look through the cards. Maybe you‘ll see something interesting and/or new on your own.

February 02, 2018, 06:21:28 AM
Reply #2

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
If you find yourself looking for cards which do specific things, I highly suggest Zorbec's Decklist Builder: eric.minet.free.fr/tcgbuilder/index_en.htm

It's what I would use to look, so give it a shot!

February 02, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
Reply #3

ghmd

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Don‘t take this the wrong way, but go to the merchant on Gemp, select Gondor or Elven and look through the cards. Maybe you‘ll see something interesting and/or new on your own.
The Gemp deck builder only shows a limited number of cards. When looking for possessions, even for a specific culture, the number of hits for that card category exceeds the number of cards that can be displayed by far.

If you find yourself looking for cards which do specific things, I highly suggest Zorbec's Decklist Builder: eric.minet.free.fr/tcgbuilder/index_en.htm

It's what I would use to look, so give it a shot!
This program is gold! Much better than the Gemp deck builder.

February 02, 2018, 10:28:50 AM
Reply #4

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
In case there was any confusion, there are arrows at the top of Gemp's deck builder on the right so you can go through the cards. You won't be able to see them all at once, but this helps when there are many cards you'd like to look through.