LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Second Quest: The Dwellings of the Breefolk!  (Read 16902 times)

August 22, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
Reply #45

Wyrden333

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Re: Second Quest: The Dwellings of the Breefolk!
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2018, 01:11:38 PM »
And here are my other Southrons:  ;D

[4] Spearman of the South  [Raider]
Minion-Man
Strength: 5
Vitality: 3
Lurker. Southron.
You may spot another Southron skirmishing a Companien. Exert this Minion and discard one of your  [Raider] Conditions or  [Raider] Possessions to wound that companien. (The Free People Player may discard two of his Condition and/or Possessions to prevent that.)

I clearly had a Spearman lurking behind his comerade in mind when writing it.  ;) ;)

Ok I thougt I could post more of them but time is running out. I have one I wanna show you because i really like how he came out.

[6] War-Mûmak  [Raider]
Ally-Home 5-Mûmak
Strength: 12
Vitality: 4
Damage+1. Fierce. Stomp.
Each  [Raider] Possession played on this Ally is Twilight Cost -2.
For each [Raider] Possession played on this Ally, he is Strength +1.
Maneuver:Exert this Ally and spot an Unbound Character with Mettel 5 or less to make that Character unable to be assigned to a Skirmish until the Regroup Phase.

OK I got the idea from a friend, who said 'make him so, that he scares a Companien' and I think that was a genius idea! He probably should be once per turn, shouldn't he?
Anyway hope y'all like them. I've plenty more, but no time left. I will see, if I can post them on weekend or so. That is it for now.
Go King Standard!

August 24, 2018, 03:28:54 PM
Reply #46

Wyrden333

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Re: Second Quest: The Dwellings of the Breefolk!
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2018, 03:28:54 PM »
I'll try to get the rest of my first Southron support done.

[2]Howdah [Raider]
Possession
Play on a Mûmak Ally.
Shadow: or Regroup: If there are 4 less Minions stacked on the Bearer, spot your Southron and remove [1] to stack that Minion on the Bearer. if this card is discarded discard every Minion stacked on the Bearer.

It's pretty wordy, but it does what it is supposed to do (I hope). I wasn't sure if I wanted it to be a condition, but this is more accurate.

[3]Maneuvering the Mûmak [Raider]
Condition • Support Area
Spot a Southron or a Mûmak to play. Response: When a [Raider]-Condition or [Raider]-Possession is discarded you may exert a Mûmak Ally to play a [Raider] card with the same card type (Condition or Possession) but a different Name from your Draw Deck. It's twilight cost is -X, where X is the number of  [Raider] Tokens that were placed on the card.

I planned on making more Conditions so this was just the right thing to protect and cycle them.

[1]Poison Arrows[Raider]
Event • Archery
Discard X Raider Cards stacked and/or borne on your Mûmak Ally to make the Minion Archery total +X

Helping me generating more wounds. I don't even know if one would play this card, because every Minion I had in mind was giving the Mûmak additional effects, except Spearman.

[2]Charge!!! [Raider]
Event • Skirmish
Make a Southron strenght +2 for each Mûmak Ally you can spot. (Max. +6)
If that Minion wins that skirmish you may exert your winning Southron to play a Mûmak Ally from your Discard Pile.

Battle event thats reborning a Mûmak?  =D> Should I make his twilight cost higher?

That's it for now any feedback is welcome
Go King Standard!