LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Spare Alt-Frame Witch-Kings, Seeking Gwemegil  (Read 1708 times)

December 05, 2018, 07:06:57 PM
Read 1708 times

TheHumanHydra

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
Spare Alt-Frame Witch-Kings, Seeking Gwemegil
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:06:57 PM »
Hey,

TL;DR: Would like to trade two alt-frame Witch-Kings, one to two alt-frame Pale Blades for one Gwemegil and some other stuff.

So I ordered LotR cards for the first time and they came today. With them I ordered some Nazgul cards for my brother for Christmas. Unbeknownst to me, he had ordered LotR cards as well, including several of the cards I had gotten for him. So now I am left with some random Nazgul cards I'd like to offload quietly. Furthermore, when I was placing my order, the seller had nary a Gwemegil (save the expensive foil) nor even an Elven Sword. I was thinking I could maybe kill two crebain with one stone by seeing if anyone wanted to trade a Gwemegil and a couple other things for the spare Nazgul cards. They amount to:

2x The Witch-King, Lord of the Nazgul (0P37)
2x The Pale Blade (0P31)

Now, they are not in perfect condition. The two 'Kings and one of the swords are in pretty good condition but not spotless. The other Blade is a bit worn. I can take pictures if desired. That said, I am not looking for a mint-condition Gwemegil either; even a played one is fine, as long as it's not ruinous.

None of these cards is expensive (though it seems I may have overpaid for the Witch-Kings), but the Nazgul cards are worth more together, so I'd look for a couple other cheap rares to balance it (he didn't have any Uruk Captains either ...).

I know it's kind of a long shot asking for a very specific and low-value trade, but this is the only place it's likely to happen! I'm sorry that I can't make the trade more substantial; my brother and I don't have a very large collection and most of it's in poor condition. I probably won't have anything else you're after, though you of course can ask.

Thanks for looking!

December 07, 2018, 09:02:43 AM
Reply #1

FingolfinFinwe

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
Re: Spare Alt-Frame Witch-Kings, Seeking Gwemegil
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 09:02:43 AM »
FYI you could get 1x Gwemegil from Ebay right now for about $2.27.  I understand if you aren't wanting to spend money on it but it's easier than spending the time trying to find a trade partner with specific cards.

December 08, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
Reply #2

TheHumanHydra

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 10:26:52 AM »
Thanks. Maybe I should just do that. But it can't hurt to check. :)

December 12, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
Reply #3

ArtificerAlf

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 06:14:48 PM »
If you can PM me a pic, I'm interested. I think I have an extra Gwemegil.

December 17, 2018, 01:24:30 PM
Reply #4

TheHumanHydra

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 01:24:30 PM »
I PMed you; let me know if the links don't work!