LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Welcome, guests!

Join our growing LotR community today and you'll get:

• Access to special members only-forums.
  • A great way to connect and hook up with other players.
  • Removal of advertisements in the forums and wiki.
  • The ability to list cards you want to trade or sell.
  • ...And much more!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Author Topic: Paper Players - Sleeve Choices?  (Read 608 times)
ArtificerAlf
Orc

Formats: Fellowship Block Casual

« on: March 18, 2019, 05:20:50 AM »

Just curious what people use for sleeves. I had been using the One Ring from Fantasy Flight Games, which was enough for about 3 decks. Unfortunately, their sleeves are limited runs and I can't seem to get any more. Curious what everybody else uses.

I can get the Eye of Sauron from FFG. Just feels more Shadow-based that the Ring.

Ringbearer
Marksman

GCCG: RIngbearer
Gemp: Ringbearer
Formats: FOTR, TS or movie

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 10:46:08 AM »

Dragon shield matte's. They are build to last.
Fingolfinfinwe
Bowman

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 08:21:10 PM »

Erm, well since I have something like 40 playable decks I just use Ultra Pro penny sleeves.  Though I should probably think about double sleeving some of the more expensive/hard to get cards...
ArtificerAlf
Orc

Formats: Fellowship Block Casual

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 05:00:18 AM »

Erm, well since I have something like 40 playable decks I just use Ultra Pro penny sleeves.  Though I should probably think about double sleeving some of the more expensive/hard to get cards...

I told myself I would just use penny sleeves too...then I found the Ring ones and just wanted something with a little more durability. Problem is that the decks don't run to be the 60 card size.
Wyrden333
Troll

Gemp: Wyrden333
Formats: Fellowship, Towers, Towers Standard and King Standard

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 08:34:24 AM »

I'm normally using normal Ultra Pro sleeves although I've been using penny sleeves for LotR as well.
Knight-Who-Says-Nee
Uruk-hai

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 12:10:14 PM »

Regular Ultra Pro sleeves for me.  I try to use a color that goes with the deck.  My Elf/Nazgul deck uses blue and my Smeagul/Gollum deck uses black.  The sleeves have lasted many years but I don't play the physical version of the game very often.

INXJ
Tuchalla
Goblin

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 06:24:25 PM »

I have the greatest LOTR TCG  card collection of anyone on this planet - I keep my cards in deck boxes until time to play.  If they sit in sleeves they deteriorate.  Keep them in good containers.  I have 1000's of cards that look and feel like new in deck boxes.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: