LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Eowyn NorthWoman-Can she be a superwoman  (Read 538 times)

April 03, 2024, 07:22:54 PM
Read 538 times

Larry5000

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Eowyn NorthWoman-Can she be a superwoman
« on: April 03, 2024, 07:22:54 PM »
What can anyone tell me about Eowyn Northwoman Not being able to take wounds doing skirmishes  as long as the ring bearer is involved in a skirmish seems like that makes her a super woman, almost like she could never get killed.

I understand if there was a minion who double her strength that could kill her but if she is wearing armor that makes her strength triple before she is overwhelmed it might make her indestructible. Also it seems with that combination of her card and the armor and such she could take on being a defender+1 is this correct?

With that said the other question is: cards like Burial Mounds, It can make her Defender +1 but I guess at the same time the minions she is skirmishing can also not take wounds, if that is true does that mean they cancel each other out so to speak? No mater who is stronger they still cannot take wounds? I just want to be clear on all of that seems to good to be true.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 07:31:11 PM by Larry5000 »

April 06, 2024, 05:45:33 AM
Reply #1

Phallen Cassidy

• Information Online
  • Bowman
Re: Eowyn NorthWoman-Can she be a superwoman
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 05:45:33 AM »
You're right, if she's not overwhelmed she won't be killed (unless you specifically assign her to a minion that can kill her through game text such as Ulaire Cantea, Black Assassin). Constantly having to assign the Ring-bearer is its own danger though, and he definitely can still take wounds and be overwhelmed. Make sure you have the appropriate support if you want to make a deck around an invincible Northwoman.

As far as Burial Mounds, what do you think? And how do you think it would interact with something like Rider's Mount?

April 07, 2024, 05:32:30 PM
Reply #2

Larry5000

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Re: Eowyn NorthWoman-Can she be a superwoman
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 05:32:30 PM »
Well There is a difference I guess between wounds and exertions. The minion needs to exert before the skirmish. As far as if he can take wounds or not I would say no if Burial mounds is played.