LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Three Hobbits and a Wizard/Morcs & Nazgul Corruption  (Read 2926 times)

December 29, 2009, 06:19:46 PM
Read 2926 times

HawkeyeSPF

• Information Offline
  • Marksman

December 30, 2009, 12:10:55 AM
Reply #1

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
Re: Three Hobbits and a Wizard/Morcs & Nazgul Corruption
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 12:10:55 AM »
Well first of all, thanks for sharing :mrgreen:, but seriously. A few thoughts. What if someone makes you go first? Probably Habits of Home will do nothing for you, or at least the chances are slim. Second: I would add an extra copy of SotS. And maybe you can consider Frodo Gamgee? He is a strength +3 and yesterday he saved me during a game. Bilbo got 2 wounds, resulting in 4 total, but due to Fates Entwined Sam could heal him so when I transfered the follower back, all was good. Maybe some more burdencontrol with Golden Perch Ale? Sam is 6 resistance, with a few followers transfered he will not gain profit from G for Grand, but I guess you have Salt of the Shire for that?

Shadow: I like. But I guess in any standard Nazgul burdenadd deck you might consider Black Dart, to make sure Shadowfax goes away, for it sees a lot of actions these days, whether it is the resistance +2 in a Gandalf RB deck, or the threat adder that takes away burdens.....And it has a bonus over just regularely removing the horse with for example Cantea, bearer can not heal!
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...