LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: My ultimate-Style and power-deck for sale/trade!  (Read 3134 times)

February 04, 2010, 08:17:28 AM
Read 3134 times

Witchkingx5

• Information Offline
  • Knight
My ultimate-Style and power-deck for sale/trade!
« on: February 04, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »
I keep on selling/trading my MtG Decks, so take a look:

Creatures (5):

1x Suncrusher
1x Akroma, Angel of Wrath
1x Bringer of the Blue Dawn
1x Bringer of the Green Dawn
1x Bringer of the Red Dawn

Planeswalkers (1):

1x Chandra Nalaar

Artifacts (20):

3x Boros Signet
3x Dimir Signet
2x Golgari Signet
2x Azorius Signet
2x Talisman of Indulgence
1x Talisman of Impulse
1x Talisman of Progress
1x Kaleidostone
4x Chromatic Sphere
2x Chromatic Star

Other Spells (20):

1x Violent Ultimatum
3x Kiss of the Amesha
2x Solar Tide
2x Culling Sun
1x Hideous Laughter
3x Pyroclasm
3x Favor of the Mighty
4x Castigate

Lands (14):

4x Zoetic Cavern
3x Quicksand
3x Swamp
2x Plains
2x Mountain

Total: 60 Cards

This deck works with a pretty fast Artifact engine, and I'll show you the strategies:
Favor of the Mighty+any creature in this Deck=>ouch! (and with Bringers in play during the 4th round..)
Many (10) monster Removals give you enough time and make Aggro Decks suffer really hard..
With castige during the first or second or third turn, remove non-Creature cards cus' you can get rid of all these Creatures with removals.
Why am I playing these strange Lands?
Cus' they are really useful in the lategame too. With Signets and Talismans, you will always have enough Mana, so you can use the Caverns as Creatures for the lategame and the Quicksand as protection.
Kiss of the Amesha is pretty expensive, but that's not the point in this Deck. It gives you 2 New Cards and a little life boost, so when you were in trouble (what never happened to me before) it gives you all you nedd: New Cards and Life points.
It was really difficult to find balance for this Deck, but now, it's nearly perfect. It's evident that I could use better Lands, but thats exactly the point I want to show you. Even if it seems that the mana base is really stupid, the Deck works. This Deck shows you that you don't need Fetch or Pain Lands to win, you just need creativity and good ideas to realize.

Wll, some of the Cards are English, some of them German, so just PM if you're interested

Witchkingx5