LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Arwen, Back to the Light, and Telepathy  (Read 2777 times)

April 29, 2010, 02:02:35 PM
Read 2777 times

Mythdracon

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • You cannot pass!
Arwen, Back to the Light, and Telepathy
« on: April 29, 2010, 02:02:35 PM »
I have some high power Elf cards I want to craft into a good Telepathy deck. There seem to be many possibilities. I have the following which I'd like to have in it:

-Some version of Arwen: maybe Echo of Luthien, or Royal Maiden--Echo would go well with Mallorn Trees, Elven Warrior and Into the West)
-Back to the Light
-Gil-Galad, High King of the Noldor (to take Telepathy events back)
-Glorfindel, Eldarin Lord (remove threats that Gil-Galad places)
-Galadriel RB, or maybe Sorceress of the Hidden Land for healing
-Attunement (awesome with Echo of Luthien)

Maybe Legolas, of the Grey Company and Rumil, Brother of Haldir for archery? That'd mean I'd need 4x Elven Bow and some more archery-related telepathy events as well though. Or MoW with Hope Comes and Brooding on Tomorrow and Glimpse of Fate to allow multiple initiative losses while maintaining steady card numbers?

I'm hoping someone can post a decklist and we can talk about it. I see LOTS of Elvent decks but few Elven telepathy decks, unless it's just because I haven't looked far enough.
A wizard is never late...nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

May 02, 2010, 12:30:48 PM
Reply #1

Mythdracon

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • You cannot pass!
Re: Arwen, Back to the Light, and Telepathy
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 12:30:48 PM »
Come on guys! Helpppp please.
A wizard is never late...nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.