LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: This is just the Free Peoples side tell me what you think.  (Read 3049 times)

May 27, 2010, 04:30:35 PM
Read 3049 times

WarriorOfTheNorth

• Information Offline
  • Orc
I have been away for a long time from the boards, but I am starting to visit them a little more.  Tell me what you think about this deck I just built.  I am sure there have been Elf decks up the ying, elves is pretty much all I play and my friends have named me the Elf Lord at least in my little circle of friends that play this game.

Ring Bearer
Galadriel BOW
w/Ring Of Rings

Starting Fellowship
Legolas, Skeptical Guide
Arwen, Queen Of Elves And Men

Companions
Elrond, Witness To History x2
Gil-Galad, Elven High King x2 (yes I know I should use the one that gets conditions back but I don't have it)
Celeborn, Lord Of The Galadhrim x2
Rumil, Brother Of Haldir x2
Glorfindel, Eldarin Lord x2

Weapons
Elven Bow x4
Sword Of The Fallen x4
Hadafang
Long-Knives Of Legolas
Arwen's Dagger

Artifacts
Nenya, Ring Of Adamant x3
Galadriel's Silver Ewer
Aiglos

Conditions
Take Up The Bow x2
Elven Marksmanship x2
Shadow Between x2

Events
Seclusion x4

I am thinking of cutting the Long-Knives in favor of Arwen's Bow (only thing stopping this from happening is I can't find the #$&*@! card).  Also I might cut 1 Shadow Between and Nenya to add 2 more companions.  Any other advice would be nice.  I just threw this deck together because I wanted to use Take Up The Bow but found it kind difficult to just have 4 of them in the deck.

May 27, 2010, 10:28:46 PM
Reply #1

KANEfreak69

• Information Offline
  • Uruk-hai
Re: This is just the Free Peoples side tell me what you think.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 10:28:46 PM »
truthfully i would not even attempted to play that Legolas, just with the start it would only be one wound, so if you want to go with that kind of Legolas try Green Leaf and switch the deck to more of a archery based deck.

May 28, 2010, 01:48:48 AM
Reply #2

legolas3333

• Information Offline
  • King
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 01:48:48 AM »
This Is standard, so legolas Greenleaf won't work, Legolas, Fearless Marksman, Legolas, Of The Grey Company, Legolas Of The Woodland Realm, and almost every other legolas is better than skeptical guide, arwen's dagger is not necessary, probably dump celeborn too, I would probably change to elrond, venerable lord just so you can toil Take up The Bow and Elven marksmanship more often,
A Promo Saved is a Promo Earned

May 29, 2010, 02:38:15 AM
Reply #3

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 02:38:15 AM »
If you want to stick to Legolas, you must have Into the West as well, it is the best threatremover for the Elfs, especially since you run 3x galadriel's ring
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...