LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Rate This Deck: Elven Discard/Isengard Discard  (Read 4207 times)

August 13, 2010, 11:45:29 PM
Reply #1

Witchkingx5

• Information Offline
  • Knight
Re: Rate This Deck: Elven Discard/Isengard Discard
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 11:45:29 PM »
First, you have two copies of Sam, Son of Hamfast so you can use Isildur's Bane without any worries. Consider adding Lady of Light for healing Orophin and Rumil and for playing them and Elrond for free. Add one Gwemegilfor sure, one cycles the other. You might drop oen Athelas or Gift of Boats instead.

And where is your random Balrog, Durin's Bane? Everybody passes site 5 the bridge of Khazad-dum* so I think adding him wouldn't be that bad. I like it how you make use of Breeding Bit. I guess you combine it with Uruk Soldier?
Saruman's Power. You don't have any conditions, so you mgiht add this one. Bred for Battle might help you win skirmishes.

I'm not sure if I should give it a 3 or a 4, I'm tending to 4, but I think I'll vote later.

August 14, 2010, 07:37:08 AM
Reply #2

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
Re: Rate This Deck: Elven Discard/Isengard Discard
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 07:37:08 AM »
I think that you would be better off with a copy of Secret Sentinels or two and then Might of Numenor instead of Athelas.

Where is Sting?

WK is right that a copy of Saruman's Power would do you a great favor and I always like to carry Wariness to cancel Hobbit Stealth at Bridge of Khazad-Dum.

Overall, I'll give it a four, but it's probably a 3.75.
-wtk