LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Sanctuary Moving and Get Back card  (Read 2320 times)

November 14, 2014, 11:09:27 AM
Read 2320 times

Creationtrekker

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Sanctuary Moving and Get Back card
« on: November 14, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »
Hi all just a few little queries. I know after the regroup phase and you decide to move again that you cannot play another fellowship phase. But if you move from regroup to a sanctuary can you still heal 5 times or does that skip also? My other query is with the card Get Back for Uruk trackers. It states you can cancel an assignment, does that mean the Shadow player can assign that minion to anyone he wants after that card, or dies the Fellowship player assign that minion to someone else? One more thing, are there also common rare cards and uncommon rare cards in the sense that me and my friend have several copies of cards like Cave Troll's Chain, Final Cry, Lurtz's Sword, O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!, Tower Assassin, Gate Picket  and Balrog's Sword etc. It's a pain getting them and not having many of the cards to use them for. Thanks in advance

November 14, 2014, 11:19:51 AM
Reply #1

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
Re: Sanctuary Moving and Get Back card
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 11:19:51 AM »
Hi all just a few little queries. I know after the regroup phase and you decide to move again that you cannot play another fellowship phase. But if you move from regroup to a sanctuary can you still heal 5 times or does that skip also?

To heal at a sanctuary, you have to start your turn at that sanctuary. If you move in regroup TO a sanctuary, then end your turn, the next turn you'll start at the sanctuary and you can heal.

My other query is with the card Get Back for Uruk trackers. It states you can cancel an assignment, does that mean the Shadow player can assign that minion to anyone he wants after that card, or dies the Fellowship player assign that minion to someone else?

It means that NOBODY can assign that minion, so it just sits there and does nothing. You might do this if you want to keep it alive for some reason. Like, some trackers are stronger in the Fierce skirmish, so you might want to keep it from fighting (and getting killed) during the regular skirmish.

One more thing, are there also common rare cards and uncommon rare cards in the sense that me and my friend have several copies of cards like Cave Troll's Chain, Final Cry, Lurtz's Sword, O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!, Tower Assassin, Gate Picket  and Balrog's Sword etc. It's a pain getting them and not having many of the cards to use them for. Thanks in advance

All "rare" cards should be more-or-less equally rare. Sometimes you get a bad distribution, though.
"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king." - Boromir

November 14, 2014, 12:53:56 PM
Reply #2

Creationtrekker

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Re: Sanctuary Moving and Get Back card
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:53:56 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I see that Get Back card a lot less powerful now and more difficult to use than previous as we were using it so the Shadow player can assign his minions